What Oracle Decks Are You Using? (2014)

tarotlaura

I am also using the Gilded Reverie and the Wisdom of the Hidden Realms decks that I got for Christmas.

Chronata

This deck which contain the singers and honesty and Geeeoo the slow...it's good and seems interesting bur it's hard to understand.. don't have a book with it so i'm trying to search the internet to get the meaning with every card..I don't use it often anyway

That's the Froud Faerie Oracle.
Great deck!
There's an extensive study group on it here
http://tarotforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=31

DragonFae

That's the Faeries Oracle by Brian Froud....my FAVORITE deck....there are dozens of threads here about the deck with rich and varied card meanings. :)

DragonFae

Currently my favorite decks are:

Faeries Oracle
Wisdom of the Hidden Realms
Spirit of the Wheel

I have tons of others that I really need to be exploring but alas...time.

firecatpickles

Still working on the Lenormand this year. I've gotten a hold of a free online deck that I am playing around with to make my own study deck.

The plan is to write meanings on the card-backs in pencil, both that I memorize and then come around to during readings, and eventually over-paint the backs when I'm done!

Chiska

Gilded Reverie! It is quite lovely and I really do love the images.

Amanda

Just ordered the Gilded Reverie and the Love Notes Oracle. Can't wait to dive in and start using. Anticipation might knock me down in the dirt. :D

Celtictarot

Just using the Blue Angel Oracle and away to start a week of readings using my journey oracle

merissa_88

Gilded Reverie has become my favorite Lenormand. Still reading with the Crystal Ally Cards.

But since it's winter, and I get really interested in Northern mythology at this time of year, I'll probably wind up working with the Viking Cards and Rune Cards soon.

Oracle Opus

Heart of the Faery - my kitten likes to pick cards!