What Oracle Decks Are You Using? (2014)

katieb

the book does sugar coat things but I do get some benefit from it; I'm more intuitive so looking at the images is how I read best

Serenia

I'm trying to get into the Druid Animal and Druid Plant Oracle. I purchased them about one and a half years ago, but never got round to using them much until now.

Emily

I've started using the I Ching cards a lot more again. Last year I was doing dailies with them then over Christmas stopped, and didn't start them up again so now I am.

TarotFlow

The ascended masters oracle cards will be used a lot this year. I feel connected to the deck, and i get very precise answers from it. Anyone know this deck ?

BodhiSeed

This week I'll be using the wild and crazy Post Psychedelic Cyberpunk that I got from an Etsy seller. :)

Tarot Orat

The Vertical Oracle: an old relic compared to a lot of the new decks now! Some of the art makes me wince :p, but the messages (it comes with a booklet) have been loud, clear and dead on.

I have that and have never used it...I have trouble with wince-worthy artwork. But knowing it works well for you, I'll pull it out and have a go at it. Maybe it'll be my "using now" oracle soon :)

Mi-Shell

A"HA Oracle, which I "won" on the competition thread :)

Flaxen

Congratulations, Mi-Shell! That is a lovely oracle. :)

This week I am using the Symbolon deck.

Mi-Shell

Congratulations, Mi-Shell! That is a lovely oracle. :)

This week I am using the Symbolon deck.
Yes, and I am painting many of the cards - sort of as a meditation.... :)