What Oracle Decks Are You Using? (2014)

Devona

Goddess Guidance Oracle

I enjoy using The Goddess Guidance Oracle Deck by Doreen Virtue.

Sometimes I pull cards, sometimes I pick cards on purpose to meditate on.
I've been using the card Lakshmi for meditation on prosperity.

Celtictarot

Journey of Love Oracle by Alana Fairchild.

BodhiSeed

Last week I used a set of geomancy cards that I made, but this week I'll be pulling out one of the oldest decks in my collection - the Medicine Cards.

2dogs

I could never decide which deck to use and have got into pulling one card from each deck and seeing how they fit together. The only one mentioned here so far is the Enchanted Map which I didn't find so easy when using by itself.

Chiska

I really regret having traded away my Petit Etteilla, but to compensate, I will use Le Petit Cartomancien. I really like this little deck.

2dogs

Those 19th century images are nice, that and the French text make it look mysterious, like something you might find in an old shop.

kimtsan

I'm using Enchanted Map and Wisdom of the Hidden Realms by Collette Brian Reid. Also, I use Heart of the Faerie Oracle by Wendy and Brian Froud. They're all awesome. :)

jolie_amethyst

I'm currently using the Druid Animal & Druid Plant Oracle decks, usually mixed...but there's at least half a dozen others I'm coveting in the worst way. :D I'm trying very hard to discipline myself to just these two long enough to feel some confidence in reading them before I venture into any others!

2dogs

For the reading exchange I've been using The Photographic Card Deck of the Solar System and The Photographic Card Deck of the Elements which show images and facts but were never intended for divination. I'm figuring that having 158 cards and 118 cards gives the unknown forces more to choose from and that being interested in these topics will help me form my own interpretations using "scientific" analysis and analogy. :lightbulb

BodhiSeed

For the reading exchange I've been using The Photographic Card Deck of the Solar System and The Photographic Card Deck of the Elements which show images and facts but were never intended for divination. I'm figuring that having 158 cards and 118 cards gives the unknown forces more to choose from and that being interested in these topics will help me form my own interpretations using "scientific" analysis and analogy. :lightbulb

These are so cool! (This is why I hate to read these threads; I always end up adding more and more to my cart at Amazon:laugh:).

I'm currently using the Tattwa Cards (sometimes with Mumford's keywords, but more often with my own take on them).