Mystical Kipper

greatdane

I see Kipper and Lenormand differently. Lenormand has different images for one thing and while there are some German Lenormand decks, with Lenormand symbols, it seems there are more kipper decks that are German. I stick with Lenormand because I feel no need to switch over to kipper, where it seems similar, but there are differences. I'm happy with Lenormand and there are certainly plenty of decks to choose from. But no, I do not see them as the same.

Cosma_Leah

Hi all

I have both, the Mystical Lenormand and the Mystical Kipper, I love them. Yes, there are differences. The Mystical Kipper has more realistic elements. It´s very helpfull for me.

I have the German versions.

kind regards
Cosma Leah

heron

Well, the Youtube video there stops short at just the point where we all need it to start teaching us something we can't see already.

There are lists of Kipper keywords online all over. And Malkeith (sp?) begins very quickly to show how he does it. he just fails (in the clips I have found so far) to actually explain the steps he is going through. but . . . the search constinues.

Morwenna

This thread sort of answers a question I posed in a different Kipper thread. Thank you.

Cyprusqt

So there's no book or website to help learn these?

Padma

*These cards must be the best-kept secret on the planet.*

So easy to read! I bought the Regula E Fiechter/Urban Trosch one, called Mystical Kipper, in English, on Amazon.com - and I wish I had gotten them much earlier!

There is nothing at all mystical about them - they quickly reveal the (clear!) answers. The LWB is very good for single card descriptions. Unlike Lenormand, you don't need to pair the cards for an answer. It is more like tarot in the sense that you look for the overall message, really. An abundance of good cards nullifies or minimizes bad ones, and vice versa. It uses the "near and far away" system. Those cards closest to your significator card are those things that are soonest to occur, or most likely to be happening. The further away a card, the less likely it will come to be - or the longer time it will take... The future in a "grand tableau" style reading, where you use the whole deck, is designated by whichever way your significator card faces. So if the person on the card faces left, that is where the future lies.

Easy peasy! :D

PS cute deck, too!

danieljuk

one of my fave oracle decks too! plus I love the cards. If you buy the English version the LWB it has so much info! there is guides across the net of the German meanings in English in the German decks. There is another kipper thread on AT here and some kind person posted a link to their translation of the German deck LWB if anyone ever needs it, it's here

For me I like to read them like Lenormand and combine them. But they work well as individual cards as well.

Padma

Interesting, Dan! How do you combine with them?