Mother Mary Oracle

desertrat

I am soooo excited, I had to post! Blue Angel Publishers is working on a BVM oracle and the poor battered and confused Catholic in me is ecstatic. :D

http://www.blueangelonline.com/mother_mary_oracle.htm

The cards are just gorgeous. I love that they say "Our Lady of...". So cool. I am already completely in love. :heart: I won't be able to wait until it comes to Amazon - will have to buy it directly from the publisher as soon as it's available.

Thank you Blue Angel! You are the King of Oracle creators. ;)

EmpressArwen

Oooooh! These are so beautiful! I have never used, nor really understood oracle cards but I might need to get these.

Starshower

Hello, desertrat. Thank you so much for drawing attention to this deck and this lady. And the artist, too! I've been looking at their sites.
I am impatiently looking forward to buying a copy as soon as it becomes available.
The art is simply beautiful! :heart: :)

Shanti Jay

It's here!

The Mother Mary Oracle Cards are now available at blueangelonline.com!!

desertrat

Hurrah! :party:

Ouchie! Puchasing directly from Blue Angel is much pricier than I expected. I might have to wait until Amazon obtains the deck after all. :(

EmpressArwen

Ouchie! Puchasing directly from Blue Angel is much pricier than I expected. I might have to wait until Amazon obtains the deck after all. :(

I know!!! I want them now but....plus the shipping from Australia...that can't be cheap when I'm in the middle of USA.

Featherflight

This looks wonderful! Thanks for posting about it...I hadn't heard of this deck. Waiting with difficulty until I can order from Amazon. :)

celticnoodle

This is right up my alley too! I am a big Our Lady person and never heard of this oracle till this thread. So glad it was brought to my attention. :)

but, like you, I may have to wait awhile to get it myself, too. Hopefully Amazon will get it soon to sell.

Starshower

Amazon uk say it will be released on 30th May, at only £14-99 incl. p&p here in the UK - MUCH cheaper than ordering from Blue Angel. I can wait 2 more weeks (with difficulty!)
They look gorgeous!

Starshower

Hooray! I've just found & ordered it from amazon.co.uk and it was only £11-97 including p&p! Happy! :)