So Below - Book of Shadows II -THE KNIGHT OF SWORDS ~ SYLPHS

La Force

THE KNIGHT OF SWORDS ~ SYLPHS

This is the scene of "Getting thoughts clearly together." Kristen is sitting down in a high back brown chair at her dining room table. She is is in the process of writing a letter to someone. Kristen is trying to form the correct way to communicate her written words. She has made several attempts to write what's on her mind, to only crumple it up to start all over and rewrite it. She's determined, re-thinking, re-wording, and will continue until she's satisfied with the letter. On the table, place on a small central table cloth, is a wooden bowl with four incense sticks and a white lily. A tall silver chalice, a cluster of crystals, and a white candle set in glassware.

There are three Sylphs helping Kristen. One is flying around the green dining room with a couple papers. One is tearing at a crumpled paper that's in Kristen's left hand. The third Sylph sits on the back of the high back brown chair, leaning on some papers with her elbow contemplating. Two of the Sylph are wearing light blue dresses and the other is wearing a white dress.

LWB said:
Wields the power of her mind and knowledge of language to achieve her goals

All of the Knights take some sort of action that expresses their suit. The Knights all share a love of action, a strong sense of commitment, and extreme amounts of energy. They can be dangerous and unpredictable, but are great assets if part of your team. Knights are headstrong and belligerent. By paying attention to the card's suit, you get a hint about their motives and priorities.

Swords can be cold and distant.
Knight of Swords; Someone whose actions are motivated by new ideas, systems, and communications.

The Knight of Swords takes action and wields the power of his/her mind and knowledge of language to achieve his/her goals.

La Force

This card comes up a lot for me, especially when I spend time on AT. I have written, verbal, and difficulty with communicating my thoughts. Thinking and communicating are challenging for me. Sometimes I know what I am thinking, but it doesn't come out right, but I keep trying, I do my best to communicate with others, so there is no misunderstandings. I still edit, and edit my posts until it looks rights and that I am posting clearly my thoughts, etc.