The Answer Deck - Surprise

Alissa

A letter has been slipped under a door, and waits on a black and white checkerboard patterned floor, unopened.

This card has come up for me when reading, and has often *literally* meant I had something coming in the mail for me. When reversed, it was bad news too (or discouraging might be a better term).

What awaits inside? Therein lies the surprise. Are you gonna smile or frown once you open that letter?

And who is the sender? Will the return address alone make you groan or laugh?

lark

Allisa it's your new kitchen!
But I don't think they'll be able to slip it under the door.

TheLovers2

Working with my new deck - Surprise

Well . . . this is either VERY GOOD news or VERY BAD news. I do not get an inbetween, middle of the road kind of surprise from this. This is BIG! (Of course, what I get from a Reading might be different from what I get from examining just one card.) However, right now, I'm just going from card to card, not having done any Readings with this deck yet.

What I am not understanding right now, is how I can have such strong feelings evoked from such simple imagery. Hmmm.

So, this is a BIG SURPRISE. GOOD. Somebody has wonderful news of love of a romantic nature - a surprise from someone you really, really want to hear from. A beautiful card, an invitation to dine -- so nice. Perhaps, an invitation to rendezvous with the one you adore - wear something risque.

OR BAD. Could this have been slipped under your door because a concerned person wants you to know that your beloved is having an affair behind your back? Could it be that he is married and his wife has found out about you and this is her way of letting you know that the two of you have been discovered.

The look of the card to me implies a kind of elegance, sophistication, class, etc. I see romance being at the center of it (of course I would) ;), but, really, I do. I mean this was done discreetly, there is something clandestine in it, otherwise why not just mail the letter or hand deliver it to the person.

Approach with caution. :)

TL2 :TLOVE

Alissa

TheLovers2 said:
...there is something clandestine in it, otherwise why not just mail the letter or hand deliver it to the person.
Yes! This is a perfect way of describing it. There is more here than meets the eye, the someone or something delivering the letter, specifically.

Tansey Ella

edited

Alissa

This card came up for me last summer in a spread position indicating "What action should I take to remedy this situation?"

As I found out about 2-3 weeks after the reading, in my own situation the card meant, "SURPRISE! YOU'RE PREGNANT!"

Talk about quite the Message From the Universe for me to get when I least expected it!

Adjustment

Alissa said:
This card came up for me last summer in a spread position indicating "What action should I take to remedy this situation?"

As I found out about 2-3 weeks after the reading, in my own situation the card meant, "SURPRISE! YOU'RE PREGNANT!"

Talk about quite the Message From the Universe for me to get when I least expected it!

Congratulations Alissa, I have that card showing up in one of my readings and indeed i had a surprise, i heard from someone i wasn't expecting to hear from lol, this card ussualy mean a pleasant surprise to me.