Cold Case: Missing Female Teen Illinois 1996.

DownUnderNZer

I really dont know about the area or if its near water...I just know it was Illinois.

Would so like to see the house though and to know how far is it to the nearest cemetery from it. Saw these triangle roof tops today that reminded me of my images and maybe 10 mins later I passed this old cemetery with all kinds of tombs and statues ranging from angels to animals.

Maybe a long shot, but gave me something to think about.

See what else unfolds first before getting ahead of myself.

What I saw may just have been affirming the images. :)

So she had written about her step father touching her? Terrible. I think was him. I think she had a head injury and was then suffocated...I don't think choked, I think smothered with something...was there a body of water near?

EmpressArwen

So interesting about the water...I sent DownUnderNZer a reading by PM, before the thread got split, and one of the cards showed water...lots of water...maybe I should post the reading in Your Readings. It's too uncanny.

Whoa! I really think she was placed in a body of water. I think people never noticed her being transported from the house because it happened way earlier in the day than the family said.

Flames

Whoa! I really think she was placed in a body of water. I think people never noticed her being transported from the house because it happened way earlier in the day than the family said.

Also, with DownUnderNZer's paper divination references to animals...I think there's something significant about that. I still can't get over all of the animals that showed up in my own reading...they're practically the same animals that DU describes here in this thread!

Did you know that two pillows and her blanket were missing?

DownUnderNZer

Yes..those missing items bugged me the most from that link and the step dads story.

DND is okay to use as much shorter. :)

Also, with DownUnderNZer's paper divination references to animals...I think there's something significant about that. I still can't get over all of the animals that showed up in my own reading...they're practically the same animals that DU describes here in this thread!

Flames

Yes..those missing items bugged me the most from that link and the step dads story.

DND is okay to use as much shorter. :)

Oh...I meant if EmpressArwen was aware of that... :)

Yes, DND it is. :)

EmpressArwen

No I didn't know that...I literally know nothing about this. I wonder if the pillows were used to murder her. So awful.

EmpressArwen

Ok..I didn't ask for this one but it just came...I saw a farm...old farm house, a broken down looking red barn, I think someone lives in the house but it is in need of repair...there are a few animals here...a dog, maybe a horse or cow...maybe a few, I can hear and smell them...I saw a tractor, old too...the land is huge...I don't know what this is but on part of the property, there is a low cast iron fence, pointed at the top..it's over grown with weeds, doesn't look like anyone comes here..I can hear frogs, smell moldy, somewhat stagnant water...a pond? I see a piece of light blue fabric...it has been here a long time, maybe faded by the sun. There are lots of trees...I feel afraid.

http://chicora.org/cemetery-fences.html

scroll down to the drawings in the middle of the page..the fence looks sort of like the one that says "picket" but the bars are further apart and the pointed tops thicker...plus the fence was kind of broken down and overgrown with weeds.

Flames

Ok..I didn't ask for this one but it just came...I saw a farm...old farm house, a broken down looking red barn, I think someone lives in the house but it is in need of repair...there are a few animals here...a dog, maybe a horse or cow...maybe a few, I can hear and smell them...I saw a tractor, old too...the land is huge...I don't know what this is but on part of the property, there is a low-cast iron fence, pointed at the top..it's over grown with weeds, doesn't look like anyone comes here..I can hear frogs, smell moldy, somewhat stagnant water...a pond? I see a piece of light blue fabric...it has been here a long time, maybe faded by the sun. There are lots of trees...I feel afraid.

Oh Empress...the animals! Her blanket was blue!!

EmpressArwen

Oh Empress...the animals! Her blanket was blue!!

Oh my! :( I had no idea about her blanket. I wonder if this farm is a family member or friends not too far from where they lived...within a 30 minute drive.

EmpressArwen

I'm going to go ahead and read up on this case. I think I've gotten everything I'm going to get.