Weird dream week an a half ago

bleudiamond

Ok, so on the morning of Oct 29 I awoke at like 3 am from a dream I had. It was very memorable, because I've never snapped awake like that from a non-nightmare. I've been debating whether or not to post about it, but I've not felt the same ever since (like I'm wobbly, among other things)so might as well see what other people think.

So let me explain the dream(s). There's a guy talking to another guy about a mother cow and its baby. The one guy wanted to take the baby away from the mother cow and the other said something like, "No the baby needs its mother, especially when it's weak." He added something about staying behind if he had to, to keep them together. That was the end of that part. Then I'm standing in like a barn with someone else. It's night outside and snowy, and I can see a long twisted road. I can see a figure way, way out there coming down the path. The person next to me remarks something like, "Wow so all you had to do was put the sign out?" (This is one of the more embarrassing parts. The sign said my name and then soothsayer with an arrow underneath.) So I'm sitting at a little table in the barn, and he sits down. He doesn't make any eye contact with me at all and his hair is over his face. He wants to know about his love, and I say, "Fine." But before I can pick up my tarot cards, he grabs them and shuffles them haphazardly. He hands them over to the person next to me, who hands them to me. I'm thinking, "Great, now I have to go through and make sure they all face the same way." So I'm looking down and correcting them and the guy goes, "I only have one question for you. Does my heart beat?" That's when I woke up.

At first, I equated the dreams to the questions I asked earlier that day to my *guide* (Ok, will finally admit to myself that I do believe in them, or at least believe that there is something which seemingly loves to give me lessons in my dreams.) So I thought, "Hey, I'll go back to normal, knowing that my guide has my back." Every day since then it's been abnormal, so I'm taking a better look at the incident that sparked the last week and a half.

And yes, I've asked "what's up" and have run the gauntlet on theories from the answers. I just don't have the distance on this to understand.

smw

Ok, so on the morning of Oct 29 I awoke at like 3 am from a dream I had. It was very memorable, because I've never snapped awake like that from a non-nightmare. I've been debating whether or not to post about it, but I've not felt the same ever since (like I'm wobbly, among other things)so might as well see what other people think.

So let me explain the dream(s). There's a guy talking to another guy about a mother cow and its baby. The one guy wanted to take the baby away from the mother cow and the other said something like, "No the baby needs its mother, especially when it's weak." He added something about staying behind if he had to, to keep them together. That was the end of that part. Then I'm standing in like a barn with someone else. It's night outside and snowy, and I can see a long twisted road. I can see a figure way, way out there coming down the path. The person next to me remarks something like, "Wow so all you had to do was put the sign out?" (This is one of the more embarrassing parts. The sign said my name and then soothsayer with an arrow underneath.) So I'm sitting at a little table in the barn, and he sits down. He doesn't make any eye contact with me at all and his hair is over his face. He wants to know about his love, and I say, "Fine." But before I can pick up my tarot cards, he grabs them and shuffles them haphazardly. He hands them over to the person next to me, who hands them to me. I'm thinking, "Great, now I have to go through and make sure they all face the same way." So I'm looking down and correcting them and the guy goes, "I only have one question for you. Does my heart beat?" That's when I woke up.

At first, I equated the dreams to the questions I asked earlier that day to my *guide* (Ok, will finally admit to myself that I do believe in them, or at least believe that there is something which seemingly loves to give me lessons in my dreams.) So I thought, "Hey, I'll go back to normal, knowing that my guide has my back." Every day since then it's been abnormal, so I'm taking a better look at the incident that sparked the last week and a half.

And yes, I've asked "what's up" and have run the gauntlet on theories from the answers. I just don't have the distance on this to understand.

I hope you are starting to feel better. It sounds like it must have been one long week and a half to continue feeling like this.

I am a beginner to interpreting dream imagery so this may be way off. In your dream it seemed like having things taken out of your hands by other people, which you then had to sort out to make sure everything was kept ok and correct... in the meantime this was interrupted, the question for you was about the functioning of the heart beat more precise than the love issue that the stranger initially brought you.

I know this seems a literal interpretation, but I can't help wondering if you have been looking after yourself physically..a nudge maybe.

bleudiamond

Thanks for the input; sorry I didn't reply sooner, internet went out last night. I don't mind literal interpretations; sometimes things are less complicated than they appear.: )

Now mostly my troubles occur as I'm trying to get to sleep, so I've been going to a bit bed earlier to compensate. Either way, I'll take the "better health" message to heart as you can never be too careful. : ) (Not that I'm leading a wild lifestyle -lol)

Title correction: and a*