Looking for 3 Guinea Pigs...

Audelia

Hi everyone,

I'm currently in the process of trying to strengthen my clairvoyance and I'm looking for 3 people who would like a reading in exchange for full feedback :)

Normally, I use my clairvoyance in conjunction with the tarot, but in a bid to open it up a little more, today I will be using it without any crutches so to speak.

It's a bit of an experiment but I'd love to read for you if you're up for a bit of fun! :) All I ask is that you give me honest feedback.

Reading List

1. Alta - Reading done, feedback received
2. DownUnderNZer - Reading done, feedback received
3. Yipee - Reading done, feedback received

Alta

Can it be about anything? In my case it seems to be fear of physical change. What I mean is that mentally I am still very interested, in science, in history, in the news, everything. I love to read, to talk. But physically I find it so hard to be adventurous. People my age, retired, travel at least a little, finances depending. I could afford some travel. Not tons but some. And in my mind I want to. So what is the basis of this fear? (beyond the obvious realities).

Audelia

Can it be about anything? In my case it seems to be fear of physical change. What I mean is that mentally I am still very interested, in science, in history, in the news, everything. I love to read, to talk. But physically I find it so hard to be adventurous. People my age, retired, travel at least a little, finances depending. I could afford some travel. Not tons but some. And in my mind I want to. So what is the basis of this fear? (beyond the obvious realities).

I'll try my best with this one for you Alta :) So far I've just been doing general style readings, but I'm interested to see what will come true if you're willing for me to read on this for you?

Alta

That's why I was asking if that was a suitable question. If it isn't, feel to pass on to another querent. It may be there isn't really an answer, it is just the way I am. Who knows?

Audelia

That's why I was asking if that was a suitable question. If it isn't, feel to pass on to another querent. It may be there isn't really an answer, it is just the way I am. Who knows?

It's perfectly suitable. I'll tune in now and see what comes through for you. Hopefully whatever comes through might be able to help at least a little. Thank you for sitting :)

DownUnderNZer

You can use me as a guinea pig as I have no questions and don't mind letting you give it a go. Feedback is no problem. :)

Audelia

Hi Alta,

I'm just going to tell you absolutely everything that came through for you as soon as I started to focus on your question. I'm afraid to leave anything out (no matter how random it sounds) in case it holds some relevance to you.

I'm still very much a beginner when it comes to using my Clairvoyance for reading so I really appreciate you taking the time to sit for me and I hope that this helps you in some way (or at least resonates with you).

As I tune in, the first thing I hear is: "You think your body is frail, but it isn't. Your mind isn't frail. Neither is your body." They're showing me a hip - do you suffer from pain in your hip or problems in that area?

A grey-haired woman is coming through. I feel as though she could be a grandmother. She is telling me that she is definitely related to you. She's a very cheerful, happy, no nonsense tyle of character. Laughing, she says: "Live while you still can."

She's showing me a crying child and I see parents protecting this little child. I feel as though when you were younger, your parents were constantly looking out for you, protecting you from harsh situations and new experiences like any loving parent would do but this has influenced you as you have grown into an adult.

They're showing me that you have a tendancy to hold yourself back (either consciously or subconsciously) from various situations in your life. Even if there have been times when you've really wanted to try something, you have held yourself back from fear of being hurt or something bad happening.

They're showing me that while your upper chakras are clear and vibrating well, your lower chakras (particularly your root and your sacral) are blocked. These are blocks that have been with you since childhood and have affected you all your life.

Your sacral and root are associated with feelings of safety and control over fear. They're encouraging you to ask yourself - 'What am I so afraid of? What's the worst that could happen?'

An image of a dolphin flashes through with the message - 'Break free. Choose freedom. You can free yourself if you try.'

Fear is an illusion that's trying to cage you in. You are perfectly capable of doing the thing that scares you or frightens you. You have a big personality that shines through in other areas of your life and a confidence, so why won't you let this personality and confidence carry you through this block?

Go where the sun is, is what they're saying. The sun will help you a lot - physically and mentally.

The name 'Janet' flashes through, but there's no information to follow it up. Maybe this makes sense to you?

I ask who is with you that can help you through this difficult time and a young man, late twenties appears standing behind you, holding your shoulders in a reassuring manner. He's dark-haired, very handsome. He's saying: "I've got you. You're safe." I feel as though he is one of your guides mainly because he says, "You believe in us, so why can't you believe in your own safety? Fear is an illusion. You are safe wherever you go. Don't hold yourself back any longer."

Alta, I feel as though this issue is stemming from blocked chakras and a very frightened inner child. I ask for guidance for you moving forward and they suggest energy healing or crystal therapy to help clear up those chakras and to send as much love as possible to your inner child. Adopt the mantra 'It is safe for me to be here in this moment' and say it over and over again. Call on your guides for support. They're here to help you and want you to be able to live and enjoy life.

I really hope this helped you in some way and that it resonated. Thank you again for sitting for me. I really appreciate it.

Audelia

You can use me as a guinea pig as I have no questions and don't mind letting you give it a go. Feedback is no problem. :)

Thank you very much :) Do you have a specific question or would you just like a general reading?

Yippee

I would love to sit! Would it be okay to focus upon upcoming love/career/finances? If not, I am grateful to see what can be picked up :) I would be happy to provide full feedback.

Alta

Feedback

Hi Audelia,

First, thank you for this. I hope my feedback is helpful. Alta
As I tune in, the first thing I hear is: "You think your body is frail, but it isn't. Your mind isn't frail. Neither is your body." They're showing me a hip - do you suffer from pain in your hip or problems in that area?
Ah, good point. yes, I do get hip pain, especially when standing for lengthy periods. I am okay with straight walking but even an hour of standing has everything rather painful. I got an IT band injury two years ago, and while I am controlling it with a consistent physio routine, it does worry me. And travel does involve standing in lines, etc.

Yes, good point. Until you mentioned it I hadn't realized that I do worry about that. I have asthma, though honestly not as bad as some people have it. It is mostly under control. Good point that those things could well be weighing on me more than I know. In general I am quite fit, get daily exercise and work out at the gym three times a week. Maybe I should focus on my general health level (very good) and stop worrying about aspects already under control.
A grey-haired woman is coming through. I feel as though she could be a grandmother. She is telling me that she is definitely related to you. She's a very cheerful, happy, no nonsense tyle of character. Laughing, she says: "Live while you still can."
That could be either of my two late grandmothers, to whom I feel very close. I have thought that too. I mean generally health issues only get worse as you age, and travel might be out of the question in a few years.
She's showing me a crying child and I see parents protecting this little child. I feel as though when you were younger, your parents were constantly looking out for you, protecting you from harsh situations and new experiences like any loving parent would do but this has influenced you as you have grown into an adult.
Probably true, but the reality was that I was a terribly sickly child. In and out of the hospital with pneumonia and asthma issues. So they may well have been over-protective. It may well be that some of that still echoes. Another interesting thought.
They're showing me that you have a tendancy to hold yourself back (either consciously or subconsciously) from various situations in your life. Even if there have been times when you've really wanted to try something, you have held yourself back from fear of being hurt or something bad happening.
Mostly true. I have stepped out boldly at times in my life, but I had to mentally force myself to do so. Also I married an equally unadventurous man and thereby gave myself some nice excuses. And could say it was his fault that I didn't do more (hindsight is 20/20). I do worry about unknown 'bad stuff' stuff happening. I have a rather vivid imagination, which is good in a tarot reader, not so great otherwise.
They're showing me that while your upper chakras are clear and vibrating well, your lower chakras (particularly your root and your sacral) are blocked. These are blocks that have been with you since childhood and have affected you all your life.

Your sacral and root are associated with feelings of safety and control over fear. They're encouraging you to ask yourself - 'What am I so afraid of? What's the worst that could happen?'
I don't know much about chakras so this doesn't mean as much to me as it does to you. But 'safety and control' are very likely the big issues behind my fears. I have occasionally thought this but can push past it only with difficulty.
An image of a dolphin flashes through with the message - 'Break free. Choose freedom. You can free yourself if you try.'

Fear is an illusion that's trying to cage you in. You are perfectly capable of doing the thing that scares you or frightens you. You have a big personality that shines through in other areas of your life and a confidence, so why won't you let this personality and confidence carry you through this block?

Go where the sun is, is what they're saying. The sun will help you a lot - physically and mentally.
My family has been trying to convince me to go south in the winter. Ottawa winters are long and dark and I am afraid that mentally they really get me down.
The name 'Janet' flashes through, but there's no information to follow it up. Maybe this makes sense to you?
hum. Now there I get no response. I am not sure that I have ever even known anyone named Janet.
I ask who is with you that can help you through this difficult time and a young man, late twenties appears standing behind you, holding your shoulders in a reassuring manner. He's dark-haired, very handsome. He's saying: "I've got you. You're safe." I feel as though he is one of your guides mainly because he says, "You believe in us, so why can't you believe in your own safety? Fear is an illusion. You are safe wherever you go. Don't hold yourself back any longer."
I would also guess that this is a guide because in real life I don't know anyone like this. In my morning meditations I have started asking my two grandmothers for guidance, however I will focus in on the person you describe as well.
Alta, I feel as though this issue is stemming from blocked chakras and a very frightened inner child. I ask for guidance for you moving forward and they suggest energy healing or crystal therapy to help clear up those chakras and to send as much love as possible to your inner child. Adopt the mantra 'It is safe for me to be here in this moment' and say it over and over again. Call on your guides for support. They're here to help you and want you to be able to live and enjoy life.

I really hope this helped you in some way and that it resonated. Thank you again for sitting for me. I really appreciate it.
That exceede my expectations by a long way Audelia. Made good sense everywhere (except possibly the Janet name, but I'll keep an eye out for her). I'll add what you say to my morning meditation.

:heart: M