see how YOU scry!

tarotlova

I'm seeing more and more animals...now....a schnauser to the right of the ball, near the front."

Hmm schnauzer you say, well we used to have an Airedale when I was young to, we used to groom him into a boxy little shape like the schnauser's too. :)
Google it and you will see.

The older woman on the left is sitting on a "rainbow" cushion. She takes up most of the left side of the ball and I can see the bottom of her shoe (dark brown). The pug is near her leg... I guess my imagination can run wild! :) Wow, it's so interesting what you said, tarotlova about your dog and 22 year old cat...as well, as the colour of your hair!! Lots of black hair...and the cat I see is near the top, towards the right.

Your dog is so cute, tarotlova!! :) :heart:

I don't have any pets. Growing up, I didn't have any, either. My father wouldn't allow it.:( When I had a reiki treatment done two years ago, the practitioner asked me if I owned a dog, because she could "see" one in my place...So, I don't know. They're definitely growing on me. And in one of the reading exchanges I participated in, my partner said that she saw a dog, too...maybe an animal is looking out for me? :)

Thank you he is a little cutie but quiet cheeky to! I think that very soon you will have a special little four legged friend in your life. I always feel quiet sad when people say they have never had a pet, the un- conditional love they give you is amazing. I think the universe will send you a companion, perhaps the dog everyone see's is a dog you may have owned in a previous life that is going to come to you. When I was a kid I had a very close bond to a little dog that got run over at around 5 I think she was, I often think that's why I have been so lucky to have my cat so long, it could of been her coming back to me to make up for the years we should of had together. My cat is quiet frail now but does all the cat things still, and I don't know how much longer I'll have her but my husband brought our dog six years ago because he thought I would be to lonely without my cat!

Flames

Thank you he is a little cutie but quiet cheeky to! I think that very soon you will have a special little four legged friend in your life. I always feel quiet sad when people say they have never had a pet, the un- conditional love they give you is amazing. I think the universe will send you a companion, perhaps the dog everyone see's is a dog you may have owned in a previous life that is going to come to you. When I was a kid I had a very close bond to a little dog that got run over at around 5 I think she was, I often think that's why I have been so lucky to have my cat so long, it could of been her coming back to me to make up for the years we should of had together. My cat is quiet frail now but does all the cat things still, and I don't know how much longer I'll have her but my husband brought our dog six years ago because he thought I would be to lonely without my cat!

I wanted to PM you, last night...Maybe I really was seeing YOU when scrying. That's what I wanted to tell you. I got such an impression when you said you were sitting down and your dog was by your feet...Then of course, with all the other references I made to animals - and you mentioning your cat - I had this feeling that I must have been "reading" for you. Maybe?? I read better when I have a focus or a question...otherwise, I don't know why I'm seeing what I'm seeing. However, with this exercise, I felt I had some kind of "inner" direction...which helped bring the images together for me. And a schnauzer, too?!! :) Wow. That's wonderful! Thank you for sharing. A four legged friend...for me? <sigh> That warms my heart. I, sometimes, imagine what it would be like to wake up in the morning and have a little guy come greet me. Maybe it's time to check out the Humane Society...Thank you, tarotlova. Have a great day!

celticnoodle

I will try to respond to all these great posts later. I did read through them, but visiting and playing with the grandchildren, so not easy to also respond to everything with little ones wanting to "help" and play and talk too. :D

I'm so glad to see so many people participating! Its not really that we need to see anything in particular for any reason at all. I just wanted to give people the chance to see what it is like to scry. And, since some people do not have a crystal to scry with--I thought I'd post pictures of a ball each week. Anyone can scry. I think its important first to see that if you relax a bit and look into the ball, you'll begin to see things! even ordinary things. Then, it makes you realize how easy it is to scry! (I don't really consider myself a good scryer--but GOTH has renewed my interest in this craft with her thread).

But, I think next week, perhaps it'll be great to have a purpose to scry for! I will invite people to post questions in the next thread--which will be separated from this one--and we'll do the questions as we can--trying to 'scry' the answers for that person. How does this sound to everyone? So, please check back next Monday, when I have posted the next scrying thread--it'll be labeled SCRYING NO.2 so you can find it easily.

stay tuned............

Cacia

:D what a cutie!

attachment.php

GotH

:D Yay for this thread! :thumbsup: I have been busy traveling and visiting these last 2 days so I haven't really had any time to catch up on what's been happening here so far. I couldn't help but take a quick glimpse and already saw a few cool things. Did anyone catch the 2 mermaids embracing? :)

I'm happy to hear about the next thread coming up. I hope to participate in that round for sure!

Thanks for opening up a fun thread CN..

danieljuk

I like crystal ball #1!
I saw it as a giant snow globe! like you shake it and lots of snow flakes! So much snow falling. I interpret this as maybe about heavy snow falls this year. I know that is any easy statement to make and news media love to say things like "it's going to be the worst winter ever" based on no science! but there is a lot of snow I see in it! will be interesting if that relates to anyone :)

Clovergirl

But, I think next week, perhaps it'll be great to have a purpose to scry for! I will invite people to post questions in the next thread--which will be separated from this one--and we'll do the questions as we can--trying to 'scry' the answers for that person. How does this sound to everyone? So, please check back next Monday, when I have posted the next scrying thread--it'll be labeled SCRYING NO.2 so you can find it easily.

stay tuned............

I hope you continue to enjoy your family time. I am looking forward to next week. Sounds lovely!!

moon_light

I see a snowflake butterfly and a woman with a halo.

tarotlova

I wanted to PM you, last night...Maybe I really was seeing YOU when scrying. That's what I wanted to tell you. I got such an impression when you said you were sitting down and your dog was by your feet...Then of course, with all the other references I made to animals - and you mentioning your cat - I had this feeling that I must have been "reading" for you. Maybe?? I read better when I have a focus or a question...otherwise, I don't know why I'm seeing what I'm seeing. However, with this exercise, I felt I had some kind of "inner" direction...which helped bring the images together for me. And a schnauzer, too?!! :) Wow. That's wonderful! Thank you for sharing. A four legged friend...for me? <sigh> That warms my heart. I, sometimes, imagine what it would be like to wake up in the morning and have a little guy come greet me. Maybe it's time to check out the Humane Society...Thank you, tarotlova. Have a great day!

Your welcome Flames, yes go to the Humane Society!! I think for some reason you were scrying me, this was the first time I have ever tried it myself. Why I came across who knows, the universe works in mysterious ways but I don't believe in coincidences, Celticnoodle was inspired by Goth, I have had a glass crystal ball in my tarot cupboard for years and have never used it, but I sure am going to try now! You will never find a bigger animal lover than me, so, I think it's kind of appropriate that if a special four legged friend is coming your way there's no better person to give the message to than me lol! They know I will pass it on! I was just inspired to light a candle behind my glass ball and ask what type of four legged animal should Flames look for? Some where with a black sparkly shiny floor, the animal will be fluffy & white can't make out what type, but I feel it might escape and run towards you across this floor to greet you. That's all I got! I don't know if this will happen this side is all new to me! Blessed Be! :)

tarotlova

I will try to respond to all these great posts later. I did read through them, but visiting and playing with the grandchildren, so not easy to also respond to everything with little ones wanting to "help" and play and talk too. :D

I'm so glad to see so many people participating! Its not really that we need to see anything in particular for any reason at all. I just wanted to give people the chance to see what it is like to scry. And, since some people do not have a crystal to scry with--I thought I'd post pictures of a ball each week. Anyone can scry. I think its important first to see that if you relax a bit and look into the ball, you'll begin to see things! even ordinary things. Then, it makes you realize how easy it is to scry! (I don't really consider myself a good scryer--but GOTH has renewed my interest in this craft with her thread).

stay tuned............

Clapping hands excitingly!!! Looking forward to it :)