People from your Past spread

SilentBreeze

I came up with this spread a month or so ago, and have gotten pretty good results so I though I'd share it in case anyone needs.

So basically I came up with it because I find myself doing readings constantly about people who show up in my life after a while of not seeing them, or people who I knew in the past, and I always ask what they are up to now. Usually in a romantic context but now always. So to put an end to doing many readings and never getting what I wanted to know I created this spread.

I used 3 cards per position but it could work with one per each position. The reason I left it with 3 is that I see how many majors are in each position and the positions with more majors I take as the more important questions, or the ones that I should consider more. So you could tell if the person is more important in your past, present, or future. Also I use how many majors to figure out if this is an important person in my life. So here is the spread.

or If you want use one card each

So for the longer one.

1,2,3 What is the purpose for this person in the past?
4,5,6 Why am I thinking about them now?
7,8,9 What is the purpose of this person in the present?
10,11,12 Will I see them again in the future? (Or Will I end up seeing them romantically in the future) Here if there is a lot of majors, I take it as a yes.
13,14,15 If the answer to the previous questions is yes then - What will the meeting be like? If No, then - If I did see this person again what would the meeting be like?

Tarotingineer

Hmm. Extremely interesting. I'm betting that the 3 cards are to show you in more detail of the question you are seeking?

bluecaffeine

Thanks for sharing. I used your shorter version to find out, if it still worth trying to contact a special person. Really helpful.

Rob

Fascinating...I would never have thought to arrange a spread like this for someone in the past. Learn something new every day. :) Thank you!

leelalie

Seabreeze

All I can say is THANK YOU........
Your spread made me realise something tht has been hidden for 15 years.

Now I guess I can move on.

Great spread....
Leelalie