'Cartomancy with the Lenormand and the Tarot' by Patrick Dunn.

La Force

This is another book that was suggested to me. I check this out on Amazon read the Look inside me. I found that the card meaning very short.

The purpose of me getting into lenormand to begin with was to use with my tarot, so is this book what it's cracked up to be?

Do you have this book?
What do you think of it as far as combining it with tarot?
Does this book go more into the tarot than lenormand?
How in depth does this book really go into learning the Lenormand?
Does it show you how to read the Lenormand?

The more info you can share would be great.

shadowdancer

Again, I can only suggest you read the reviews of the book. Unfortunately there are only a few on Amazon.

If you want to use the tarot with Lenormand, it can be done and can be done really well.

Donnaleigh has some youtube videos on how this can work, so I would suggest you check those out for ideas also.

Otherwise, I would not advise either way, as I do not have the book, but understand what it is you want to do. In a nutshell, I use the Lenormand for the 'what', and if I want to ask why, or look at emotions, feelings etc around the 'what' I would then use the tarot with it.

La Force

Again, I can only suggest you read the reviews of the book. Unfortunately there are only a few on Amazon.

If you want to use the tarot with Lenormand, it can be done and can be done really well.

Donnaleigh has some youtube videos on how this can work, so I would suggest you check those out for ideas also.

Otherwise, I would not advise either way, as I do not have the book

After reading your response I called my local store to see if they had it in. yes they did, I went to check it out, I was able to sit with the book a read a bit through it. It seriously is more tarot then lenormand and how you can add lenormand to your tarot readings. So it was kinda not what I wanted. Thanks for your response, or I wouldn't have called to go check it out. What I was hoping for it to be was the other way around. more lenormand then tarot.

ETA:

but understand what it is you want to do. In a nutshell, I use the Lenormand for the 'what', and if I want to ask why, or look at emotions, feelings etc around the 'what' I would then use the tarot with it.

OOOps I forgot to comment

This is exactly what I wanted thanks. I don't need a book to tell me that. high 5.

La Force