2 card exchanges game 1 - 2 sentence replies

GotH

Thanks star...i have a loaded 7th house in my chart, so my karma, will be with relationships rather than career? :)

Bear-letter

because you dont express and communicate it to him...he may be one of those guys where you have to do the I-want-to-have-sex-with-you, spelling it out thing :D

what is my karma where my ex is concerned (still working thro it)?

Letter - House

This should make more sense to you, the karmic message lays within your home or family. Domestic affairs, so the karma is within this.

What should I know about the energy between M and I?

starburst_au

Letter - House

This should make more sense to you, the karmic message lays within your home or family. Domestic affairs, so the karma is within this.

What should I know about the energy between M and I?

Fish (34) + Sun (31) = financial success, business success
Hidden: (34 + 31 = 65) (6+5=11)
Whip (11) / love =Discussions are occurring. They might be heated. Separation may be possible.

I think the energy between yourself is moving forward, almost business like, working towards an end goal. I think this brings a heated energy (whip). Grounded but also heated.

Q: Did I offend X today?

BrightEye

Q: Did I offend X today?

Anchor - Lady
No, you didn't. The Anchor wants to comfort you and let you know that things are fine.

What can I look forward to?

starburst_au

Anchor - Lady
No, you didn't. The Anchor wants to comfort you and let you know that things are fine.

What can I look forward to?

letter (27) + snake (7) = bad news, message about a woman, false message
Hidden: fish (34) = BUSINESS, commerce, money, fish, ocean, fishing, lake, river, finances, alcohol

Hmm there might be some bad news, but this will probably be related to your job and might actually be a blessing in disguise?

Q: Sexually speaking, how does X view me?

BrightEye

Q: Sexually speaking, how does X view me?

Snake - Path

He sees you as sexy and exciting and someone who likes to call the shots.

So what's this bad news about?

katieb

BE

The bad news is about a lucky new beginning for a woman. Not sure if the woman depicted is you but changes are in store for her

clover/stork/woman

What's in store for E and myself in the month of May?

starburst_au

BE

The bad news is about a lucky new beginning for a woman. Not sure if the woman depicted is you but changes are in store for her

clover/stork/woman

What's in store for E and myself in the month of May?

ring (25) + mountain (21) = : problems with a contract, distance in a relationship
hidden: scythe (10) = WARNING, fast decisions, cuts, pain, accidents, surgery.

Soooo... I think there is still going to be distance separating you both. And some fast decisions made that will be a bit painful. (So maybe no catch ups, just yet?)

starburst_au

oops my Q: What will happen between myself and X during the month of may?

strangebrew

oops my Q: What will happen between myself and X during the month of may?

garden-key

you may attend some function....a party or some gathering together where you will find out some answers regarding X that you have been asking yourself ;)

What does X think i feel for him now?