Mysterious poet with conflicting personality

HappySleepyPeanut

A Scorpio rising with Mars in 12 house in Libra
Venus in 8th house in Cancer
Taurus sun, Pisces moon, Scorpio rising
What do you think about this introverted woman? Poetic, seductive tendencies?
Yeah I am looking for a general answer.

Minderwiz

A Scorpio rising with Mars in 12 house in Libra
Venus in 8th house in Cancer
Taurus sun, Pisces moon, Scorpio rising
What do you think about this introverted woman? Poetic, seductive tendencies?
Yeah I am looking for a general answer.

Well I would see Venus in the ninth with Scorpio rising as I use Whole Sign Houses. That would put Sun in the Seventh (setting or just set) Moon in the fifth in Pisces and yes, Mars in the twelfth.

Moon in fifth, the house of relaxation, leisure, having fun would suggest poetry is more a hobby or leisure activity. There's a romantic overtone to her poetry and indeed as the fifth house is naturally associated with children, it also has clear associations with sex and romance.

Mars in the twelfth does suggest problems. Ascendant ruler in the twelfth can be associated with sorrow, grief, being her own worst enemy or attracting enemies. It also has associations of problems associated with travel.

Looking at the twelfth psychologically, (which I don't usually do) you could argue that she's introverted or more a prisoner of herself. Little comes from without.

Venus in Cancer is ruled by the Moon, so is there any connection between travel probably between countries, relationships, especially marriage and her poetry (and perhaps sorrow). Did she travel for marriage, or as a result of marriage.

It's probably still a Day chart, so I'd be interested in where Jupiter lay but given that it's a Day chart, Mars is going to be more trouble than normal.