A Crystal Ball...

celticnoodle

autumnsdaughter said:
Well, last night I spent some quality time with her... And her name is Cygnet, because there is a tiny little swan in one of her rainbows. I think she is rather shy, and a little bewildered to be in a new environment. However, I introduced her to my herd of amethyst, the blue faery, and the wizard (a couple of pewter buddies) and she seems to be relaxing. I measured her, and she has a diameter of around 2 and 3/4 inches- not too tiny, actually! Now, to make a comfy little velvet pillow for her to sleep on.
oh, how nice! i was just thinking of this thread, and went back looking for it. give her time to settle in, and I'm sure she'll be sending you lots of pics! ;)

HearthCricket

autumnsdaughter said:
Well, last night I spent some quality time with her... And her name is Cygnet, because there is a tiny little swan in one of her rainbows. I think she is rather shy, and a little bewildered to be in a new environment. However, I introduced her to my herd of amethyst, the blue faery, and the wizard (a couple of pewter buddies) and she seems to be relaxing. I measured her, and she has a diameter of around 2 and 3/4 inches- not too tiny, actually! Now, to make a comfy little velvet pillow for her to sleep on.

How wonderful to have a new addition to the family! :D I have not worked with Miranda and Ophelia until this past week, as it was just not a conducive atmosphere for it during the holiday season. Now that things are quieter, the runes, the pendulum, the decks and my crystal balls are seeing more action, again, and it is nice! I look forward to hearing your experiences with Cygnet! Enjoy!!

Sonic

Congratulations on the new addition! I will be so excited to meet her when you post pictures. Our divination tools as well as our pets are really our children. :D

Furnacechant

Well, now you've all done it and broken my resolve not to spend more money on non-life-threatening necessities for this month...:p

Pictures will come in a couple of weeks after the eBay package arrives and I've had time to sculpt a suitable stand!