What is your favorite tarot deck??

JylliM

My favourite deck in my collection is the Tarot de Marsella Robledo 2016 edition. It ticks all the boxes for me, ie, it's a TdM, it's beautiful to behold, the cardstock is excellent, and it's a comfortable size. For all of these reasons I use it often, and love it to bits.

The other one I use most often is the Flornoy Noblet TdM, another favourite but not as pretty. :)

Barleywine

Do you mean right at this moment, or for all time? For me the all-time title holder is the Thoth, but I don't use it for my paying clients unless they specifically ask for it. I've been using the RWS Centennial for public readings and it goes over well. I also bring the Golden Universal and the Gilded in case I don't have time to randomize the Centennial between readings, and they play well with my sitters too.

Richard

Favorite TdM: ISIS
Favorite non-TdM: Tarot von A.E.Waite (AGM)

Cynthia_H

For the past few months it has been the Dreaming Way Tarot. As a newbie, going forward that could change. Cynthia

vie

It depends on my current vibe/mood/ season, at the moment I'm totally in love with the colors and floatyness of my crystal visions deck.

Falcor

I think its my Fey Tarot. It's just goes with me everywhere.

JadePixie

Currently it's Anna K

Linfang

Top of the Pop:
Albano Waite
Illuminated Tarot
My self-made Greenwood
Wild Unknown
Dark Goddess Tarot

Mood of the Moment:
Pagan Otherworlds Tarot
Dreams of Gaia Tarot
Tarot Decoratif
Mystical Tarot

Nemia

All-time favorite: Thoth.

Much beloved favorites: Tabula Mundi, Trionfi della Luna, Silhouettes, Dreaming Way, Ancient Italian, Stretch... I can't really name them all!