Il Tarocco Bizzarro

.traveller.

Is there anyone who would like to study this deck with me? So far, I am finding it easy to read as well as fun.

.traveller.

No takers? Oh well.

Satori

You could start posting your startlingly interesting insights with the deck in Tarot Decks, and as your tantalizing posts increase, other folks might join in the discussions. I've had my eye on this deck for a while, perhaps you might convince me into getting it with your fascinating posts.

After a while, you might end up with a study group.

AJ

I smile or laugh every time I see these cards, but so far haven't looked for them because they are majors only. I'd love to read your insight for each card tho, as elf points out, build it and they will come!

Rosanne

I have this deck and it is in my favourite Top Twenty! I would follow along and post, but I am not very good at keeping up with study groups- I am a browser/ eater sort of animal.
Speaking of the deck itself- I see the personality of the cards very clearly in this deck- shame about the pips- so I just use number associations.
From the LWB comes the funniest words about how Tarot works.
..At the end of this journey it will be easy to use Tarot to better understand the reality that surrounds us and to see what could have been clear, but, clearly, it is not....Is that Clear?... it does'nt matter,.... It will be...
I think Tarot was the medieval cartoon/ parody - sort of like a street newspaper (the Visconti takes themselves very seriously though) and the Bizarrio keeps that tradition alive. ~Rosanne

.traveller.

Oh yes, I do love the parody aspect of these cards (the same reason I love my FMT) and how the pips do have some illustration. The connections are not always predictable, yet they are far from random. There are a few that I have to approach numerically though.

elf said:
You could start posting your startlingly interesting insights with the deck.
Oh gosh, I'm doomed then! :laugh: So if I am going to babble on about this deck, then it goes under Tarot Decks... but if a bunch of people want to talk about it, then it goes under Study Groups? This forum is so huge.

I just like to talk about the cards; it helps me keep my mind open to other possibilities in interpretation.

WolfSpirit

I just ordered this deck. I had looked at it before but only now decided I really want one :D

I love decks that don't take themselves too seriously. I would love to talk about my findings with the deck but I may have to wait a little while, I ordered it from amazon.fr together with some books and the whole package is supposed to be shipped in the first week of March.

Satori

Hi .traveller.
Well, I'm no expert on where to put things as my threads get moved all the time, but usually you need some folks discussing it and showing interest in the deck before you go to Study Groups.

So Tarot Decks is the place to discuss the deck. The other thing you can do is to offer readings with it over in the REX. If you have a scanner and you include a scan of the card you chose for folks then you can begin to let people see the fun images and they'll maybe want to own one themselves.

In fact, I'm off to Trading to see if I can find one.

Thanks!

.traveller.

I'll open up a discussion thread under Decks then. I know there was a previous thread on this deck a while back, I'll see if I can dig it up.