Crystals for shamanic Journeying??

Tigerangel

An update on the crystals I have decided to purchase, I'm still waiting on my moqui marbles/balls to arrive, I decided to purchase a pair so it will balance the male and female energies, hopefully they will be here by Wednesday, as they are coming from America it might be a bit longer, hopefully not though.

I have also just bought 2 kalahri desert tumble Stones and 2 lodolite quartz tumble Stones, they should be here in a couple of days.

I would also like a Aqua Aura Quartz and a nebula stone which I will purchase at a later date, so those two are on the crystal wish list.

Tigerangel

Well unfortunately my crystals didn't come in time for my class, so I took my moldavite/quartz/shuttuckite combo with me instead, the class was really enjoyable the upper world journey was certainly alot more intense for me than the lower world journey, how much the crystals had to do with the connection is hard to say though.

The crystals that I will be using from now on for the journeing came this morning.... Yay!, they include my moqui marbles, lodolite and kalahri dessert Stones, I will attach a pic of them later on, and it was a nice surprise to get a Black velvet bag for my moqui marbles which I didn't expect ....A day late but oh well will take it to the next class I attend.

celticnoodle

Thank you, T.A. for sharing your experiences! Very exciting! Sorry your crystals didn't come in for you in time for the first class, but now you do have them. Please do keep us updated as you go on with your experiences. thanks!