Intensive Deck Study (IDS) Support Thread ~ Part 3

rwcarter

nicky said:
personally I am thinking of changing mine to Thoth is killing me LOL!
That just means it's stretching you in new ways, so you're actually making progress with it. :D

Rodney

tigerlily

Got the FAN-TA-STIC Llewellyn yesterday, fell for it the second I opened it and decided that this is the deck that will push the RWS from its throne.

So, IDS with the Llewellyn Tarot.

I will:

- handle the deck every day
- journal (I hope) every day, going trough the deck from 0 - Peredur to the King of Pentacles
- take my time before I start reading with it (tough one, but worthwile)
- post at least once a week in the Llewellyn study group threads (thereby hopefully reviving said group)

I will buy other decks meanwhile, but since I never much read with the ones I bought in the past (RWS sitting like a toad in my brain!) I doubt that this will endanger my IDS.

I will not:

- torture myself with a deadline. If I keep working with the deck regularly, I will finish it in time. And if I slag, a deadline won't help, anyway.

rwcarter

Welcome aboard tigerlily! I've added you to the master list.

Rodney

SistaSpirit

nicky said:
I think what SistaSpirit was asking is where to add it in automatically ... you can go to your control panel and edit signature option..

if I am wrong and that wasn't what you are asking sorry !

Nicky

Nick I changed my siggie nothing happened does it cycle over night?

SolSionnach

nicky said:
ah then nevermind...Rodney had you the first time ...

personally I am thinking of changing mine to Thoth is killing me LOL!

Nicky :)
What Rodney said.
Take a couple of days off, perhaps have a shuffle or two with some deck that you despise (!), and then just *look* at the Thoth without studying it for a bit.

I bet you'll change your mind about changing decks. :)

rwcarter

SistaSpirit said:
Nick I changed my siggie nothing happened does it cycle over night?
I see your signature. It says "IDSer RWS". It's a feature, not a bug, that you don't see you signature when you're typing your message. It appears once your message gets posted. If you look at any of your posts, you should see your signature. And it's definitely a feature that when/if you change your signature, it changes on every post you've ever made.

Or are you talking about something else when you say "signature"?

Rodney

SistaSpirit

Where is it located? Because i don't see IDSer RWS anywhere on my post. I probably don't know what I'm looking for. silly me (smiles)

rwcarter

When you look at the IDS Part 3 thread and see all the different posts that people have made, those folks who have signatures have their signature appended at the bottom of their post. So unless someone else posts before I click send, this should be post 148 in this thread. Your question that I'm answering was in post 147. If you look near the bottom of post 147 (near the bottom of the purple area of the post (assuming you didn't change your color scheme), you should see a line like this __________________ and under that should be your signature.

Do you see my signature of "Transparent for the foreseeable future...." in this post?

Rodney

SistaSpirit

I don't see yours or mine nor anyone's. I didn't change the color I'm still purple. bummer

SistaSpirit

old well if everyone else sees it that will help me resist the temptation to use another deck.