The AT Frankenstein Patchwork deck

lark

Le Fanu said:
I'd love something Flornoy in the deck! If only your card was the Emperor!
You know I got this card as a freebie when I ordered my Noblet...so there must be other people out there who got freebie Flornoy cards when they got their Noblets if you can find them, you might just get your Emperor yet!

gregory

I have freebies of two cards from the Flornoy with business info on the back; One is the fool; I forget what the other is.....

Le Fanu

gregory said:
I have freebies of two cards from the Flornoy with business info on the back; One is the fool; I forget what the other is.....
The World! I have those too, but thought the email addy and stuff on the back was a bit of a giveaway.. it's more their business card than an official "spare" though, don't you think?

zan_chan

Le Fanu said:
maybe zan has another spare of something? if so, I'm sure we could do a little jiggling around...

Sure, aurarcana can have Ironwing. Sign me up for the Haindl for just about anything. I have a copy that I'm going to start using for secret purposes ( }) ) so whatever seems hard to find at the end can come from that....

EDT: Just make sure not to forget about me!!

Satori

Emperor-Wheel of Change---placeholder cause I have to check my spares...but Emperor....

Satori hurries off to look for spare cards....

But I see you are looking for Marseille Emperor???

Le Fanu

Satori said:
But I see you are looking for Marseille Emperor???
No! I'm looking for whatever it takes you get you in on this deck! So you're in, Satori!

Wheel of Change, then?

Le Fanu

zan_chan said:
Sign me up for the Haindl for just about anything. I have a copy that I'm going to start using for secret purposes ( }) ) so whatever seems hard to find at the end can come from that....

OK, so I'll put the Haindl up for The Wheel of Fortune (I love that card in the Haindl) which means, if Satori has a Wheel of Change Emperor, the Majors are DONE :party:

And aurarcana; you're in!

zan_chan

Le Fanu said:
OK, so I'll put the Haindl up for The Wheel of Fortune (I love that card in the Haindl) which means, if Satori has a Wheel of Change Emperor, the Majors are DONE :party:

Sounds good to me. Of course, if anyone else has a Wheel card they would like to contribute, please feel free, and my special secret Hermann can fill another empty spot later on...

Le Fanu

OK.. so - maybe that means we only have 29 more cards to find.. Will we manage it? I've got my incomplete Papus yet to check, but I have no other spare cards at hand...

Wands is proving difficult...

strings of life

zan_chan said:
Sure, aurarcana can have Ironwing. Sign me up for the Haindl for just about anything. I have a copy that I'm going to start using for secret purposes ( }) ) so whatever seems hard to find at the end can come from that....

Aww, thank you :heart:. I just need to get to the point when I have spares, and spares of spares, and missing cards...

Le Fanu said:

Hooray. I really wish I had more to contribute.