Get "certified" - it's cheap! ; )

nicky

Cassandra022 said:
In regards to interaction with clients, I feel that it is vital for the reader to establish an atmosphere of complete control during the reading; this ensures that the reader's psychic focus is not contaminated by the client's more pedestrian energies. To this end, I strongly encourage clients to address me as ma'am or sir at all times, and to speak only when spoken to.

what i have so far, lol

hahahhahahhaha

Cassandra022

thanks guy. here's a little more (since I am quite bored at work)

;]

In regards to interaction with clients, I feel that it is vital for the reader to establish an atmosphere of complete control during the reading; this ensures that the reader's psychic focus is not contaminated by the client's more pedestrian energies. To this end, I strongly encourage clients to address me as ma'am or sir at all times, and to speak only when spoken to. For troubled clients whose energies are particularly distracting, I offer a supplementary ‘cleansing ritual’ service at additional charge, which ensures the accuracy and reliability of their reading.

It is also my belief that appearances are one of the single-most important aspects of a successful client reading. A properly mystical appearance of both reader and reading space sets the correct tone and eases any doubt from the mind of the client. When performing a reading, I wear ALL of my jewelry as well as bright purple scarves and a tin-foil hat. This last element is unconventional, I admit, but I find it draws an appropriately awed reaction from most clients.

Pen

goldenweb said:
Brilliant! So this is how it looks thus far:

Exactly 273 words on your chosen section, to be posted when finished in this thread.

Final pieces to be smoothed and edited by Gregory and Jackdaw so that the style is consistent.

Sections

* Origin of the Tarot. Me (goldenweb/Pen)

* Your own Ethical Principles in practice. ( It maybe useful for you to view STIC Ethical Principles although this is not essential.) photokat

* Personal approaches to clients. Cassandra022

* Your understanding of the Major and Minor Acana. Le Fanu

* Your approach to using reversals (this is a personal choice).Lillie

* Your experiences of using The Tarot. RexMalaki

* Your feelings about intuitive and standard interpretation. gregory

* Other ways I use the cards. (Such as meditation). jackdaw*

* How the cards have contributed to your personal development. Firefrost

* Your existential, religious or philosophical views regarding the Tarot. CardLady

* Correlate to other esoteric scientific or psychological viewpoints. Aulruna

I'll try to keep this list updated till we get there. And 273 words it is then...:)

Pen

All gone now. Hope it's OK that I've put photokat down for Ethics.

We need someone to do the PayPal and submit the essay when it's finished and edited though. It had better not be an instant submission or a rat might be suspected...:)

Where is Le Fanu?

Pen

Pen

Cassandra022 said:
thanks guy. here's a little more (since I am quite bored at work)

;]

In regards to interaction with clients, I feel that it is vital for the reader to establish an atmosphere of complete control during the reading; this ensures that the reader's psychic focus is not contaminated by the client's more pedestrian energies. To this end, I strongly encourage clients to address me as ma'am or sir at all times, and to speak only when spoken to. For troubled clients whose energies are particularly distracting, I offer a supplementary ‘cleansing ritual’ service at additional charge, which ensures the accuracy and reliability of their reading.

It is also my belief that appearances are one of the single-most important aspects of a successful client reading. A properly mystical appearance of both reader and reading space sets the correct tone and eases any doubt from the mind of the client. When performing a reading, I wear ALL of my jewelry as well as bright purple scarves and a tin-foil hat. This last element is unconventional, I admit, but I find it draws an appropriately awed reaction from most clients.

A tin-foil hat....! nice touch :D :D :D

Pen

firefrost

Whatcha think to this?

• How the cards have contributed to your personal development.

It all began for me when my tarot not only became an extension of me – I allowed them to be me! What to have for breakfast one day? The Eight of Wands told me I had to be swift, and being so self-disciplined, I simply allowed myself a cup of tea, knowing the hunger pains would soon dissipate!

Housework, what should I do first. Draw a card and see what my deck thinks is the most important and should be done with haste. I must confess that when I drew the Hanged Man reversed on this subject I really didn’t know what to do. It wanted me to get on with things, but did I do the ironing or make the beds? It was quite a dilemma for a short while. I had to sit and pull cards until I eventually got to one that made sense to my predicament. It was the Nine of Cups, the wish card. I wished for a cup of tea so put the kettle on while I decided what to do next. I do so love how the tarot fits into my life!

I always sleep with at least two cards under my pillow, and they visit my subconscious being with messages during the night. I do so treasure these gifts! Other taroists I know who aren’t up to my own high reading standard are quite envious of me, but I give them a gift of a personal reading and tell them that everything comes to those who wait.

Since using the cards for my personal development, I feel like I know everything there is to know about my life and some others’ I’ve read for as well. So much so that I’ve told my clients that I can give them a 100% accurate reading. The cards know all and never lie.

This is just a couple of my many, many, experiences. I just don’t see how I can develope much more, after living the tarot as I have.

cardlady22

a small start

* Your existential, religious or philosophical views regarding the Tarot

I feel that Tarot is the gateway to the seat of true divinity. I have always known that my visit to this earth is a key to the next phase of human spirituality. Tarot is the one true way to determine a soul's condition and path of destiny.

photokat

Cassandra022 said:
I wear ALL of my jewelry as well as bright purple scarves and a tin-foil hat. This last element is unconventional, I admit, but I find it draws an appropriately awed reaction from most clients.

Oh man ..... a masterpiece in the making!

photokat

goldenweb said:
All gone now. Hope it's OK that I've put photokat down for Ethics.

Oh yeah!

photokat

Ok - I have a reply :

It is usual for clients to write up to 5000 words. If you Are writing about your own Philosophies and beliefs it is expected that you will write more than the minimum word count. I would ask that the essay does not exceed 5000 words as we have limited time to review each essay.

kind Regards
Alex

- wiccawisdom

jackdaw*

Are they THAT inundated with applicants?

I like what's been written so far :D Off to put on my tinfoil hat and think about what to write for my bit ...