The Gilded Tarot Royale

PAMUYA

This queen looks more mature, stronger, "weather worn", not so feminine and "perfect" as the first. She looks like she can actually use the sword. She is a working queen, not just a figure head beauty. I am a big fan of the Gilded, although currently using Tarot of Dreams, I do love the changes, can't wait to see more. Jacqueline

merissa_88

Yay!!! Definitely want one and like this version better. The images feel like they have deeper meanings now.

Satori

LOL, her breasts are a little saggy....but I suppose that they didn't have awesome bras back in medieval times now did they? No Vicky's Secret. They had corsets, right? But the contrast between the redfisted grip on the sword and her saggy boobies is a little funny. LOL.

Leave it to me to make this a booby discussion!

cirom

Its an interesting observation. But also a little ironic, I have often read comments that many decks including my own tend to only show figures that are idealized and don't reflect reality. So with this maturer Queen I attempted to address that. But I admit I may have overdone it. I'll leave it for now and then look at it again with fresh eyes and then play with her boobs.... sheesh!!!! the things I have to do to make a living.

Alta

Its an interesting observation. But also a little ironic, I have often read comments that many decks including my own tend to only show figures that are idealized and don't reflect reality. So with this maturer Queen I attempted to address that. But I admit I may have overdone it. I'll leave it for now and then look at it again with fresh eyes and then play with her boobs.... sheesh!!!! the things I have to do to make a living.
:laugh: I see your point Ciro!!!! Honestly I like the new Queen, heck I LOVE the new QoS. But, whatever works. :)

Satori

LOL, can't win right? Too perky, too nude and man you get slammed. Now you try to let the QoS age gracefully, and here I am all ooga booga about the boobies.

Perhaps she needs a grey or two. Maybe it's the brown hair and the saggy boobs that seem at odds. Not sure. This is why You are the artist!!! It is your professional opinion that counts. LOL.

cirom

Can't win? In Tarot? What would possibly make you think that?

But on this occasion its not my reaction you have to worry about, just wait until you get PMd by the person who modeled for this, then you learn to keep your opinions about saggy boobs to yourself :)

Fortunately I'm quite adapt at playing around with boobs so I think I can resolve the issue to everyones satisfaction.

PAMUYA

What is wrong with saggy boobs, never get any complaints, implants are over rated! at least we know they are real...LOL We are so used to seeing what most value as perfection, heaven help us if there are saggy boobs, besides this queen couldn't care less. ;)

euripides

Gobsmacked.

I have to ask what Llwellyn are thinking - you'd imagine they'd know what collectors are like. Anyone who loves Ciro's work will want this deck. It's a whole new beast.

It's so interesting to see the development of the work. The first deck has a slightly softer feel, more expressive and exploratory. I'm not always impressed by realism - and too often with digital art there's something 'not quite right' (usually with anatomy and lighting) but your mastery of the human figure is remarkable. I'd buy it for the devil alone and that Tower...omg....

The detail here goes beyond realism for me. It's captivating. It reminds me of the feeling I have watching a show like 'The Tudors' with all their exquisite costumes, a visual feast.

I hope there will be somewhere we can 'sign up' for a copy of this deck, Ciro. I don't want to miss it.