LANGUSTL-TAROT complete

Langustl

Well, I want to show you, that I do the best I can, to get a very perfect result.

Yesterday I found a new light situation, that will make a few of the pictures a little more calm looking. I´m not really sure, whether I want to see the structure of the painting ground on all of the fotos. For example the Princess of Cups told me, she probably would like to have a very clear skin. That´s the thing with these young models :D.

Debra

LOL the old models also prefer smooth-looking skin!

Wings

Fantastic

Dearest S. The generosity of your spirit is always an inspiration to me..getting to share the process visually does make one feel very close to the deck ...and I appreciate the time and energy you spend doing all this and
I feel as if i watch a child of your imagination gestate and grow..now birth is complete and printing will be maturation....
I have been painting the Queen of Hearts for weeks ...went through a depression that took her into dark stormy waters and now we feel emotionally cleansed and she is more ballanced as "receptive emotional mastry" she has an intense joy as the vessel of the heart...new pictures soon..Happy Chinese New Year...may it bring you riches beyond your wildest dreams.................Aloha Anna

Langustl

Hi Anna, my dear friend!

Thanks for all your nice words again. I enjoy to have peoples and friends watching this baby grow. You´re right, the birth will be soon. I had a lock on your paintings again. The Univers, Chariot and Empress are like a bath of colours for me. I like them very much, but I didn´t find the Queen of hearts. I guess she is not online :D yet, is she? Also all the good things for you in that New Chinese Year. Maybe I´ll earn that lot of money with the deck, that I can afford a visit in Haway :D. We´ll see.

LG Stephan

Langustl

Hi!

I´m doing the last steps before printing now. Soon we´ll have these cards :D. And I got a news. A also have a own tarot-forum now. The most is in German. But I can start a small english area for my enlish friends, if you want. What do you think?

A link to that forum, you find in "home" of my homepage.

Debra

Wonderful news about your deck coming out! Congratulations!

FaireMaiden

Oh, yes... An English part of your website would be great!

Langustl

Hi Debra ;),
and thanks

and hi FaireMaiden!
there is a small english area in my forum, and the rest of my website will also be translated in english soon ;)

Mojo Twin 2

Love it

I absolutely love this deck and want a copy if you ever publish it.

alec...

Langustl

Hi Mojo Twin 2 ;)

Thanks for your love :). The deck will be published in June this year. It will directly be available over me in the first time. You can find a contact on my website ;).