Oracle X

Guiding Cauldron

Hi everyone I've been using this deck but I'm finding it hit and miss with me. It must be me and some sort of blocking that I seem to be going through at this stage. I will endevour to put it aside for now, give it a break then go back to it afresh and see how that goes with me :)

kaleanna

It seems as though I have not really been able to connect with these cards.I have tried and tried, I am guessing that it has to do with me and some sort of block. I so want to offer some readings but if I am not really connecting with the deck then I felt as though I should not offer the readings just yet.

I do like the size of the deck and like to shuffle them, but just do not feel a connection with them :(

GryffinSong

kaleanna said:
It seems as though I have not really been able to connect with these cards.I have tried and tried, I am guessing that it has to do with me and some sort of block. I so want to offer some readings but if I am not really connecting with the deck then I felt as though I should not offer the readings just yet.

I do like the size of the deck and like to shuffle them, but just do not feel a connection with them :(

Or perhaps its simply not the deck for you. I find many decks I connect with, many I do not, and some I only connect with sometimes. Trust your instincts. :)

PsychicLord

If you find that they are not connecting, leave them to one side for a week or two, then pick up the [closed] box again. If it now feels the right time, then go-ahead, else leave a while longer.

O-X is designed to engage and work with your intuition. It is not one of those decks where you read a paragraph or two of pre-prepared text (there are plenty of decks that let you do this).

If you are too 'set in your ways' then O-X might be a little harder, as you need to use more effort, and learn to trust your 'inner messages'.

Once you have made that connection - not with a page of text - but with your own intuition you will be surprised at the results. You can then use the deck to strengthen and deepen your inner link.

For some individual's, O-X will help grow your channelling skills with your humanic guides.

Ultimately, you have the potential to get to the level of psychic development where you now longer need the deck, as your intuition 'kicks in' as required.

If you are still feeling disconnected, try to start a reading as if you were a beginner, and forget what you are used to...... embrace a different method.

I spoke to the father of a 14 year old boy who was given an O-X deck for Xmas. He is now reading for all his family as each reading has sharpened his ability and he is hungry for more. His father was surprised as to the progress made over a two month period, and commented on how his son's confidence had increased.

At the end of the day we are all different, so with 000's of decks to choose from, we can pick those that suit out purposes best.

SpiritOfTheDogz

I stumbled across these cards yesterday evening and thought they looked pretty cool so ordered some.
Since found out that the address on the contact page on the oracle X website is only about a mile from where I live :D

12doggiepaws

Oh wow! This looks interesting! I have to look into it.

SpiritOfTheDogz

I stumbled across these cards yesterday evening and thought they looked pretty cool so ordered some.
Since found out that the address on the contact page on the oracle X website is only about a mile from where I live :D

Considering the man doing them just lives down the road I'd have expected a delivery of these by now and even if they're out of stock and waiting for a reprint I would have thought I'd have been notified