Joy and Sorrow Released

Hexi

Moon Gypsy

thank you for your wonderful comments and allowing me to use your words. I am also honoured. I have already posted on Facebook. Enjoy your decks. Cheers Hexi

MoonGypsy

Hexi, i also left a 5 star rating and review on Gamecrafter.:) :love:

Hexi

oh thank you for that, I so appreciate it. Having happy customers who tell other customers is the best. You are so sweet. Enjoy those cards, there is a lot of healing within.. xoxo Hexi.

danieljuk

I just bought mine and looking forwards to receiving it! gonna be a while to get over here, but in a few weeks I shall have my hands on it :) love your art and the meanings / sentiments of the pictures Hexi! :thumbsup:

Hexi

Joy and Sorrow released now...

great to hear, enjoy I hope it brings you joy and solace. Cheers Hexi

Hexi

wholesale order

so excited to say I have my first wholesale order to India. I love that this deck is resonating globally.

signed prints available too on my web page with more to come. healing art heals..

WolfyJames

I caved in and instead of getting the pocket edition I bought the big version and I received it, and the cards are very lovely and filled with vibrant colors. I'm really satisfied.

Hexi

awesome to hear

awesome to hear that you are happy with your deck. thank you for sharing your Joy!! Cheers Hexi

danieljuk

I got mine today and it's really gorgeous!
love the artwork and love the little meditation / writing/ advice.

would definitely recommend this oracle :heart:

Now going to try it out, I am hoping it will bring some healing at a difficult time for me by taking a card each day for a daily meditation :) Also want to try it out on others :thumbsup: