What are your thoughts on these decks?

AmethystEyes

Could anyone tell my how the faerie oracle, Hawaiian and Dragonfae differentiate in meanings of the cards and how they would be used (daily, guidance, readings etc.)

faunabay

DevilishAngel said:
Could anyone tell my how the faerie oracle, Hawaiian and Dragonfae differentiate in meanings of the cards and how they would be used (daily, guidance, readings etc.)
OK, well this is partially a personal thing. It's going to depend on how you would work with them. And I"m not quite sure what you mean by "differentiate in meanings of the cards"???? Here's my take on the other stuff though. :)

My opinion and how I use them myself......
the faeries oracle and the dragonfae work extremely well hand in hand. Froud Faeries are very mischeivious and playful, while the dragonfae are a bit more serious - still playful but not quite so childlike as the froud faeries are. Actually my Froud Faeries kind of look up to the Dragonfae! :p I do readings, journaling, just plain talk to both of these decks. And yes, they do talk back!! })

The Hawaiian Oracle I use more as a meditative deck. I will pick a card to see what energies I can use throughout the day.

AmethystEyes

faunabay said:
OK, well this is partially a personal thing. It's going to depend on how you would work with them. And I"m not quite sure what you mean by "differentiate in meanings of the cards"???? Here's my take on the other stuff though. :)

My opinion and how I use them myself......
the faeries oracle and the dragonfae work extremely well hand in hand. Froud Faeries are very mischeivious and playful, while the dragonfae are a bit more serious - still playful but not quite so childlike as the froud faeries are. Actually my Froud Faeries kind of look up to the Dragonfae! :p I do readings, journaling, just plain talk to both of these decks. And yes, they do talk back!! })

The Hawaiian Oracle I use more as a meditative deck. I will pick a card to see what energies I can use throughout the day.
Yeah I wasn't really sure how to word it ;)
Thanks that's wanted I wanted to know. I have a hard time on deciding things to buy because I'm tight with $
But of course there is always the tarot trading if they don't work out :D

faunabay

DevilishAngel said:
Yeah I wasn't really sure how to word it ;)
Thanks that's wanted I wanted to know. I have a hard time on deciding things to buy because I'm tight with $
But of course there is always the tarot trading if they don't work out :D
Oh yes!!! The trading section is wonderful!!!!

You do need to keep in mind though that how ever many opinions you get that's all they are.....opinions. You may react completely different than me or anyone else to any of these decks. :) And that's what the trading section is for. :D

AmethystEyes

Yep everyone is drawn to different decks and connects with some and not with others. Guess I'll just figure out which one I feel more drawn to and see how that works :)

Jewel

faunabay said:
Like souljourney I have both as well. I love both of them. I also agree with her that it's like comparing apples to broccoli - they are that different.
I also agree with Souljurney on this.
faunabay said:
But unlike what some of the other people (bodhran :p) have said I LOVE the artwork for the Hawaiian! I think it's beautiful, extremely dreamy looking and feeling. It's supposed to draw from the Lemurian spiritual energies (similar to Atlantis).
I also love the way the Hawaiian is done. Having been there a couple of times I can tell you that art is trying to capture not only the creatures but he mana (energy) of the Hawaiian isles (and does a good job).

The Dragonfae have manifested to me as teachers, and have been teaching me so much it is almost overwhelming. Like Fauanabay I can feel and hear them, and the experiences I have had working with this deck have simply been amazing and hard to describe.

I have not really worked much with my Hawaiian Oracle (been too busy with the Dragonfae and 5th Tarot this year), but I am looking forward to working with it.

So even though these two decks are both oracles, I do not think they have anything similar of that can be compared between them. Like Fauanbay though if I could only have one of the two I would pick the Dragonfae ... thank goodness I do not have to make that choice *LOL*