The De-Enabling Thread

thorhammer

ilweran said:
Help! I'm very tempted to buy the Monster Tarot. I was going to buy the Corneal Edema Tarot when the final batch had been made, but now I've seen this and it has a card with Bast on, and eeek
Don't do it! You're buying an expensive deck for the sake of one card! Not a good enough reason! I looked at that in your other thread, and EEEEEK is right! In what universe is that a tarot deck? It looks like fifteen decks mishmashed into one, none of the images gel with the others and hell, HOW did they decide on the images in the first place? That 6 of Cups is CREEEEEPY!

Now, move away from the GO button, that's it, steady now, work with me here . . . .:D

\m/ Kat

ilweran

Didn't work :( To be honest if I'm at the point when I need others to de-enable me it's probably too late anyway.

And I liked the way it looked. <sigh> I'm just telling myself it didn't really cost anything as I got it instead of another deck.

6 Haunted Days

Yea didn't work for me either :) I'm sending away for the Steele Wizard today, no one seemed to be able to come up with anything but their size, so they must be really good lol.

gregory

The backs are horrid.............

6 Haunted Days

gregory said:
The backs are horrid.............

I love the backs! Now the backs on the Maat are horrid.

gregory

That was NOT very de-enabling.

Um - if you don't like simple artwork, this is not for you...........

magpie9

Steele Wizard--OK.
Horrid tacky busy borders, art that slips and slides between reasonable and out of porportion, NOT Beautiful. Extra cards--WHY??

Little Hare

Odd request here, but can some de-enable me from buying any deck... I have that urge to buy a tarot deck... ANY... just so long as i can have the thrill of shuffling new cards... and waiting for a package.... yes i know i'm sad *sob*

Little Hare

ilweran said:
It has Bast though. Bast!

Then get Doreen Virtue's goddess deck... its cheap and has Bast in it :)

fferyllt

peace_pixie said:
Odd request here, but can some de-enable me from buying any deck... I have that urge to buy a tarot deck... ANY... just so long as i can have the thrill of shuffling new cards... and waiting for a package.... yes i know i'm sad *sob*

I know that urge you are describing. But really, if you buy some deck just to buy it, you will probably feel disappointed in it. And then you'll feel guilty about spending the money on it. Save up until that deck comes along that you really want, then you will feel satisfied when you get it.

Hope this helps. :)