Buying the Ana Cortez PCO mini

Rhinemaiden

on the US Games site...

if you search ANA CORTEZ - you get the book only

if you search PLAYING CARD ORACLE or PLAYING CARD ORACLES - you get the book AND deck

;)

Le Fanu

So there is actually a mini? How did I miss this?

Can anyone post photos with deck next to something so we can get a sense of scale??

Rhinemaiden

Can anyone post photos with deck next to something so we can get a sense of scale??

Pix later... but for now, the PCO mini is EXACTLY the same size as a standard deck of Bicycle playing cards. 2-1/2 inches by 3-1/2 inches. Does that help???

Bhavana

Obviously you have not been following this thread!!

Besides the size, of course, the only other difference is that the new mini is not printed in Italy, it's a China printing. :) So the cards seem a bit stiffer (though the smaller size may also contribute to that) and are not near as glossy as the original deck.

hunter

US Games shipped the mini PCO to me via USPS -- $5.35 for priority mail.

Did you e-mail them? I didn't see that as an option while attempting to check out.

moonweaver

Thanks so much to everyone posting in this thread. I've recently discovered these cards and I'm obsessed! I just purchased a copy of the full size cards at my local metaphysical shop. I decided immediately that I wanted a back-up copy and then nearly went mad when I found they were out of print! A mini version as a back-up will suffice though! It would be great if U.S. Games has an option to ship USPS. UPS is a pain for me.

kalliope

How strange that it's so difficult to find on their site! Good thing we have the easy link here (thanks, Rhinemaiden!)

Although I've been quiet here recently, I've been obsessed too, moonweaver! I posted last night in the other PCO thread (here) about how great this deck has been working for me. In fact, I'm going to buy a backup of the pocket/mini/playing-card-sized version (my favorite edition) later this week, since I've been liking it so much.

And just to play the devil's advocate }) (in case US Games reads this thread), I LOVE that they use UPS! I find them reliable and friendly, and I always appreciate having it as an option wherever I shop. :D