Crystal Study Group: Aqua Aura Quartz

wildchilde

I have been working with the Aqua Aura Quartz since Monday, July 2nd. (http://www.healing-crystals-for-you.com/aqua-aura-quartz.html) I was absolutely taken by it’s beauty when I saw it online and even though it is not a “natural” color stone (the only one I have that is not) it is quite interesting to work with. The stone itself is a quartz that is bonded with gold to create the clear blue aqua coloring. It is very pretty. I simply put it into a wire cage so that I could wear it on a necklace chain and keep it in my pillow case without losing it in the bed. The first two nights I slept with it in the pillow case but nothing happened so the next two nights I forgot and just hung it from the jewelry box near the bed.

I didn’t notice a lot of “action” from it, but on Wednesday I wore it to officiate a wedding and I felt very calm and confident even though the public venue was packed with people celebrating the 4th and Thursday it did seem to give me more confidence to speak freely with people I sometimes have to be “guarded” with as their religious beliefs are very different than mine and they sometimes misinterpret or misunderstand things I say.

I also noticed that while walking through a large crowd on Thursday at Farmer’s Market that people were not crashing into me or running me over, even people whose trajectory seemed to be moving them straight towards me did not bump me or hurt me as they passed which is often the case when I get into crowded situations because I am fairly small. This made me feel good, like I had a large presence and I didn’t fear being “trampled” which is generally how I feel in large crowds. In the past I have even had mild panic attacks and had to remove myself from the situation from feeling to overwhelmed by the number of people crushing in around me.

On Thursday I received a referral for a new reiki client and we had a very good session. I always receive a lot of health information from the energy, however, with her I also received a very insistent audible message (in my head) regarding her health issues that seemed so odd I wasn’t even sure how to bring it up with her. Only having just met her, I was not sure how open she was to even the idea of reiki let alone being told information that could change the course of her treatment. I screwed up my courage as we talked afterwards and let her know very basically what information I “received” during the session and she was open to exploring it further on her own to try and figure out how it is connected.

On the last night (Thursday) I also had a very intense dream…however, in hindsight I realize that both the aqua aura and the charoite were sitting together in my room so now I can’t be sure which brought the dream as I have been dreaming since switching to the charoite. Perhaps though the aqua aura opened the way for the dreams to start coming through again?

Anyways, the dream is too personal to share here but it did seem to bring me some information about someone I was once close to and describe what has happened to create the chasm that has formed between us. It was also a bit of a release as I have wondered in the past why and what could I do, etc, etc, and basically the dream is just saying, this is the other person’s issues and there isn’t anything for me to do but let it go and move on with my life. I have known this intellectually all along, of course, but emotionally I have clung to somehow being able to “fix” the problems (and it has not helped that the person has outright claimed it is all about me, blaming me for their decision to cut off contact without ever giving me a specific reason) so the dream seemed to give me the ability to finally cut that emotional cord and be done with beating myself emotionally over the matter.

All in all, I would say that although it seemed quite understated in its presence that this crystal did everything that is mentioned on the healing crystals website. I only wish now I had taken the time to actually try to do a yoga meditation with it. I think I will have to go back and try that soon.

DownwardSpiral

Every time I see this stone I think how beautiful it is but have stayed away because of its "manmade" qualities. I read the link and it says the manmade actually enhances this crystal. And it's good for developing automatic writing....something I've tried but so far no go. Enabler LOL : )

Padma

Every time I see this stone I think how beautiful it is but have stayed away because of its "manmade" qualities. I read the link and it says the manmade actually enhances this crystal. And it's good for developing automatic writing....something I've tried but so far no go. Enabler LOL : )

I will go further in enabling you, DS - I have a crystal point pendant made of this and I LOVE it :) it is extremely calming to wear, and gives one some detachment...

in my crystal bible it says: "Use to shield against the negative effects of the modern world...good for making dreams come true in the workplace...good for opening the throat to release or voice thoughts normally kept hidden...good stone for those related to pharmaceutical or medicinal fields...produces vivid dreams". So, Wild, I think you are on to something, because that relates to all you said above! lol :) oh yes, and the empowerment it endows is: "My positive thoughts can affect events". and, it says: "Good to wear to enable your true self to shine through and attract a lifestyle and people who value you for your unique abilities". :)

exotik1

i had a double terminated aqua aura but never gravitated towards it, seems harsh or in some level i was repulsed by it. But the 9year old boy in my building with ADHD LOVED it best so i gave it to him. He seemed to like the high vibration stones like kyanite too. I will try to ask him about his energetic impressions of it when i can.

shelikes2read

Aqua Aura is a very pretty stone. I'm all about quartz, so of course this stone got my attention from the word "go", but I haven't gotten any samples of it yet. I've looked in person and online, but so far, I haven't had that moment of "That specific stone resonates with me loudly" that we all can attest to.

I suspect that the day will come, however, when I meet an Aqua Aura and have a "That's my stone" experience.

I tend to have mixed responses to manmade stones. On the one hand, we ALL are using human-altered stones any time we use a tumblestone, a faceted gem, a carved piece, a dyed stone, and so on. (And my foray into jewelry-making has taught me that there are a LOT of color-enhanced stones out there, more than I originally realized.) And goodness knows I have more than one lab-grown quartz sphere, largely because a large eye-clear natural quartz specimen would cost way more than I could afford, if I could even find such a stone in the first place.

On the other hand, there's a big difference between human-altered stones and manmade stones (such as gems made of glass or resin). Those are items that could be used in color therapy, but not for the sorts of energy work that can be done with crystals.

Aqua Aura Quartz is a real Quartz stone, and it has been coated with a natural substance (gold) via a human-induced process. While these stones don't occur in nature, both Quartz and Gold DO occur in nature. So I would expect one of these stones to carry the energetic properties of both Quartz and Gold.

frac_ture

I have to say that I do totally understand when people feel that aversion to the lab-created pieces, but I was recently offered a different perspective that I figured I'd toss into the discussion...

I actually had already gotten myself a piece of Aqua Aura Quartz and a piece of Rainbow Aura Quartz, mostly because they're both just so dazzling to look at. And I've tried carrying them and meditating with them both, and I admit that not all that much has come of it. So when I was recently in one of the crystals shops I like here in town, I was similarly drawn to this piece of artificially treated Bismuth -- it looks for all the world like a small pyramid being sucked into or out of this dimension through a wormhole in space by aliens or something. It's really weird, like a piece of surrealist sculpture! It also exhibits the same kinds of dazzling colors that the Rainbow Aura Quartz offers. I was really struck by it, but I was balking at buying it, and solely because of the "human-made" element.

So the guy working there said he, too, understood that sentiment, and used to share it, but he had this revelation that instead of thinking of such pieces as cold, artificial, sterile things created in some inhuman laboratory setting...he suddenly realized that he could look at them as sort of like the modern equivalent of ancient alchemy.

I liked that a lot! I bought the weird piece of Bismuth, and his take on these kinds of items has gotten me to warm up to my Aqua Aura Quartz and Rainbow Aura Quartz, too (although I still haven't had any major metaphysical experiences with them as of yet, but I remain optimistic). Anyway, I hope that's relevant enough to the thread topic to not be considered off-point...

stonesatiety

People used to love the Aqua, Rainbow and Angel Aura quartz in the store where I worked. Most popular was the Rainbow Aura, the dark coating. I felt aversion to the man-altered aspect, taking awhile to even warm up to cut and polished stones. I handled hundreds of beautiful specimens created from pristine Arkansas quartz. The one that finally came home with me was a small Angel Aura crystal formed from two smaller crystals attached to a larger one. I felt real good when I looked at it, so I knew it was the one. I love the subtle nature of the rainbows. I still haven't worked with it much so far, but it's in the family.

I agree frac_ture with the alchemy parallel. And I have seen so many people helped by stones that didn't attract me, that I'm glad for the variety.

wildchilde, thanks for drawing my attention back to the little Angel Aura on the window sill! This forum section is great for getting me back into active play with others. I play with stones constantly, but bringing other humans into the mix always brings fun surprises. I love your sharing of feeling safe while carrying the crystal.

I have found charoite a fine dream companion. A sphere that lives with me showed me itself in my hands, but two identical images--doubled--as I held it in my hands while lying in bed, asleep. Then it showed me a view looking out of a cave through long icicles into a snowy wasteland, which felt like its origin in Russia. I woke quite surprised and excited.

Congratulations on the nice Reiki session. I too work with stones during Reiki sessions. Jeez. Hanging around here is stirring things up with me too! I haven't done much healing work for others in a number of years, focusing on myself. Perhaps that is changing?