Russian Lenormand for fun, free printing for everyone

Aina

Russian Lenormand - available to buy

This is the Russian Lenormand deck that I have made at home. It was for free printing before but it's not anymore. You can buy it from here, on Paris Debono FB page. Please PM him if interested.

This Lenormand has Russian titles and it is drawn, well in an amateur tea stained style. It is supposed to give you the feel of "the old Lenormand".

https://www.facebook.com/FortuneTellingCardsByParisDebono

Gulliver

Hi Aina,

I like your lenormand! The images are simple in a honest way, no needless stuff in it - you see and get an intuition. That's fine.

Aina

Hi Aina,

I like your lenormand! The images are simple in a honest way, no needless stuff in it - you see and get an intuition. That's fine.

Thanks for liking my lenormand. I also like simple lenormand with basic pictures.

dancing_moon

I love this deck. :heart: It looks simple, but it's got a distinctive style. I think it's a great quality for any deck, even an amateurish one.

A language note: 'Letter' is 'письмо' in Russian, you've missed out the letter 'ь'. :)

Aina

I love this deck. :heart: It looks simple, but it's got a distinctive style. I think it's a great quality for any deck, even an amateurish one.

A language note: 'Letter' is 'письмо' in Russian, you've missed out the letter 'ь'. :)

Oh, thank you so much for the feedback! I'll try to squeeze 'ь' somewhere in between the letters, and thanks for correction! :)

emmsma

Your deck is adorable, Aina! Thanks for sharing it with us.

manga365

Love it! Thanks for sharing it here!

rylla

I love it too! Thanks for sharing! I am going to print it and make a deck :) Thanks!

Alta

That deck has a lot of charm!

greatdane

I ADORE YOUR DECK, AINA!

I think it's FABULOUS! If I could print it out and laminate it, I would so want to but can't. Too bad it's not on sale already printed and laminated!