karen0205

HI Ruby
I have these:

Page of Pentacles - ankh upside down
Page of Wands
Nine of Pentacles

They are the University Press edition deck. Do you know that the Ankh
symbol is upside down on some decks? Do you care which way they
are on the replacement cards? The Page of Pents is upside down.
There was one printing where the backs were upside down. lol.
They are identical, just upside down Ankh.

Karen

Hi folks, I bought an old vintage Rider Waite deck on Ebay recently, and the cards had writing in ballpoint pen all over the backs of them. I got a lot of it off with hair spray (of all things...but it worked pretty good). However, I failed to wipe the hair spray off and some of them got stuck together. When I separated them, four of them got damaged pretty badly. So, I am here to see if someone out there has an old Rider Waite deck that has the pink back with the ankh symbol that they are willing to part with some cards.

I would use this deck for giving out on this forum except that the backs still have ink that will never come off and the person who wrote it pressed so hard that it shows through the card...so I don't think anyone would want them. I'm adjusting to the writing and would like to still use the deck for study and teaching.....because it is such a beautiful deck...one of the first to be printed in Hyde Park, NY. So, here are the cards I need:

Rider Waite (Pink back with the Ankh symbol):

Page of Pentacles
Page of Wands
Nine of Pentacles
7 of Wands

Ruby

karen0205

This is a reposting to keep the list more current and the post at the end of the thread for now. Let me know if this is not comme il faut--I wanted to be clear that even if I have a card listed as one I have, I am open to someone sending me another of the same card which I can replace that one with, since the majority of those I have now are from the same deck and not at all patchworky. Thanks!

"I have started a patchwork deck from the remains of the Lo Scarabeo deck which I only like parts of. I am hoping folks will be willing to send me their odds and ends *of a similar size preferably*, although different is fine--I am in the US and can help with postage.

EDIT: I HAVE THE FOLLOWING:

Swords: I have 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, queen. I need the rest of them and would consider even those mentioned as me having them already, if people have interesting random spares to give away. That would then give me more to send on to others.

Cups: I have 3,4,5,8. I need the rest of them and would consider even those mentioned as me having them already, if people have interesting random spares to give away. That would then give me more to send on to others.

Pentacles: I have 2,4,5,7, 9. I need the rest of them and would consider even those mentioned as me having them already, if people have interesting random spares to give away. That would then give me more to send on to others.

Wands: I have 3,5,7,9, 10, knight, queen. I need the rest of them and would consider even those mentioned as me having them already, if people have interesting random spares to give away. That would then give me more to send on to others.

Majors: I have O Fool, III Empress, VIII Strength, XII Hanged Man, and XIII Death. I need the rest of them and would consider even those mentioned as me having them already, if people have interesting random spares to give away. That would then give me more to send on to others.

I also have much of a Lo Scarabeo deck to give away since it just isn't my taste. I have kept the ones I liked, gave away some others, and have random ones left, so please PM if interested in any of them and I'll let you know what I have of them.

Thanks, all!"

I have lots of spare cards. I would love to trade if you have spares.

I would like ANY MOON cards or ANY HERMIT cards.

karen0205

I have an entire deck of the INTUITIVE TAROT missing only the Hierophant, without which the deck is useless for me. Happy to send any cards from that deck that you can use.

Kelly at the Garran

Hi Kelly
If Donnalee doesn't need the Moon or Hermit cards, can I have them?
I would be happy to pay postage!

Karen

karen0205

I have a fair number from shapeshifter; I will check which when I get back home.

Hi Gregory

Karen

gregory

Hi Gregory

Karen
Postage is not an issue but I THINK I already gave away the moon . I will check when I get home.

karen0205

Postage is not an issue but I THINK I already gave away the moon . I will check when I get home.
Thanks! Not a biggie. Just trying to collect some moon and hermit cards.

Garran

Hi Kelly

Karen

Hi Karen,

These are both available and are yours if you want them. Just PM me and we can set something up.

Kelly

donnalee

I have lots of spare cards. I would love to trade if you have spares.

I would like ANY MOON cards or ANY HERMIT cards.

Here are the cards I have, you let me know which ones you want.

Mythic black backs: Temperance, Empress, High Prestess

Alchemical Renewed: King of Staffs (Wands), Hanged Man

Cat Tarot: Ace of Pents

Golden Dawn Magical : Ace of Cups

Mage the Ascension:
Majors: Mage(Magician), Empress, Emperor, Hierophant, Strength, Hanged Man, Death, Judgement, Devil

Wands (Questing) Have all
Swords(Dynanism) Have All
Cups (Pattern) Ace, 2, 3, 5, 7, 9, 10, P, Kn, Q, K

Bohemian Cat Tarot - first edition w/floral borders: Star

MRP Fairytale Tarot: 9 of Wands, Emperor

MRP Prague Tarot first edition: Empress, Devil, Temperance, Knight of Wands

Boho Gothic 2nd edition:
Pents: Knight, Queen minor spot on bottom edge of Queen
Cups: 4, 7, 9
Swords: Knight, Queen

Let me know which ones you want, I would be happy to send them to you!

I would love the Boho Gothic ones, and a few of the others, and am running out the door to do two shows today as stage manager. Can we just say that for now i want them all, which sounds selfish, and then tomorrow I send you a PM saying more details about which ones I don't need please...? I'm so rushed for time but was excited to see a lot of cards from decks I don't have--and I may well have a hermit or moon to send you too, but will have to look. Thanks so much for the offers! EDIT: I do have Lo Scarabeo Hermit and Moon you can have if you'd like--

gregory

Thanks! Not a biggie. Just trying to collect some moon and hermit cards.
Hermit (known here as The Seer) is yours. I will mail it - um - soon. As I suspected, Moon is gone.

Now I will check against donna lee's list...

gregory

OK - and for donnalee:

Here's what I have; let me know what you want. Or would you like the lot, and you can do your thing ? :)

Check the review here for details of what’s what as a lot has been renamed and the elemental attributes for the suits are not to everyone's taste. Also all the minors have keywords on the cards.:

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/shapeshifter/review.shtml

Majors (almost all renamed and with 3 extras…) – I have (now, with 9 going to Karen !) 0, 1, 3, 4, 5,6, 8, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17 (Star), 19 (Sun), 20, 22, 23, 24

(bear in mind the suits are named for elements with Swords as fire and wands as air, if you mind – and courts are 11 – Seeker; 12 – Warrior; 13 – God; 14 - Goddess

Pentacles (Earth Element): 1 – 12
Cups (Water Element) 1-11, 14 (Goddess)
Swords (Fire Element): 33-8, 12, 13
Wands (Air Element): 1-3, 5-13