Pyramids

samantha

A quick question here.

Having , finally !, noticed that the pyramids in the knight of wands were pyramids , and not more mountains ....I then went to check on the other courts and found that whilst the page and queen also have them , the king does not .

I looked up the relevance of the pyramids themselves and came up with their representing " mind , body and spirit " so ........

1) Why the connection of "mind, body, spirit" to wands ( if this is indeed the case ) and

2) Why does the king have no need of them ?

Rusty Neon

I just compared the four court cards of the RWS Wands. On the right side of the King of Wands card, there may be a part of a pyramid.

samantha

Hi Rusty Neon

No , which ever way I look at the card I can't see a pyramid with the king ! Could be my particular deck of course or amazing myopia on your part !

Those on the queens card are kind of squeezed in there , which made me think that if the artist had wanted them , then she would have found a way to get them in somehow...but she didn't , because she didn't ........because ?

And I still don't get the connection between those pyramids and court wands.
I did think , salamander ....hot climate .....egypt (!!) but this is just surface babble and not leading me anywhere.

A guide please !

Fulgour

Pyramid Power?

samantha said:
No , which ever way I look at the card I can't see
a pyramid with the king ! Could be my particular deck
of course...
RWS King of Wands

Of the Knight of Wands, Arthur E. Waite writes:
"He is passing mounds or pyramids." But for the
King, noting aptly the imagery: "He connects with
the symbol of the lion," ably adding as a focal aid,
"which is emblazoned on the back of his throne."

samantha

" pyramid power"

Hmm . So , what can pyramids do ? Rejuvination/ deceleration of "death" springs to mind ..........haven't there been experiments using razor blades etc where the rusting process is slowed right down (or eliminated?) when they are placed in pyramid structures ?

And since wands are connected to growth , movement and life force .......... Hmm.

* continues to pick up the breadcrumbs*

Fulgour

(or even why not maybe)

Seeing pyramids in your dream means that many new
and major changes will be occurring in a short amount
of time. It is a symbol of longevity, stability, and a firm
foundation. Dreaming that you are climbing a pyramid
indicates that you will wander aimlessly for awhile...
before finding the gratification of your desires.

according to:
hyper-dictionary: dream definitions
while noting of salamanders:

Seeing a salamander in your dream, represents
your ability to survive through shame, misfortune,
and/or embarrassment.

job

samantha said:
" pyramid power"

Hmm . So , what can pyramids do ? Rejuvination/ deceleration of "death" springs to mind ..........haven't there been experiments using razor blades etc where the rusting process is slowed right down (or eliminated?) when they are placed in pyramid structures ?

And since wands are connected to growth , movement and life force .......... Hmm.

* continues to pick up the breadcrumbs*

I like the breadcrumbs! Never really noticed the pyramids until recently (thanks to this forum!).

Which is great because next week I'm going to Egypt for the first time!:)

re-pete-a

If you look at the other cards there's hillocks in some and castle roofs in others,I'm guessing here they may be expanding up to pyramids then passing by with the king.............love to know

re-pete-a

Have recently found (thanks to ROPPO) that pcs labels them "hills of hearts desires".That would account for houses and castles on hills,,,there's also a vague recollection that valleys represent negative emotions,MMMmmmm????

53rdspirit

The pyramid, when looked straight-on, is the shape of a triangle which is the symbol for "fire"--just a thought.