Elora Tarot

gregory

Wow - what a great name for a shop!

And I presume you've seen the copy you own, now? Thoughts?

As I said - yes, and it really is excellent - except that all the art is different in its various styles, you'd never know it was a collaborative. That doesn't make sense, but anyone who has it will know what I mean !

Persia

OMG, Elora! I lived in Guelph for several years and Elora was our destination of choice (along with Fergus and Maryville and many more). I'm so glad you posted these - just wonderful!

Persia

Oh dear - it's the middle of the night and I just ordered it. It is special and I like special things.

willowfox

Oh dear - it's the middle of the night and I just ordered it. It is special and I like special things.

Not that special to keep me up past midnight, just another computer made deck.

gregory

Not that special to keep me up past midnight, just another computer made deck.

Actually that is one thing it isn't. My SO went to the opening exhibit and all the cards were there, great big paintings/drawings/collages of real stuff, HANGING ON THE WALLS - except the ones that were sculptures :D. There is a huge artist community around Elora.

willowfox

Actually that is one thing it isn't. My SO went to the opening exhibit and all the cards were there, great big paintings/drawings/collages of real stuff, HANGING ON THE WALLS - except the ones that were sculptures :D. There is a huge artist community around Elora.

Perhaps I have no appreciation of "art"?

Debra

Perhaps I have no appreciation of "art"?

If you don't recognize the different artistic materials and mediums, put your cursor over each image and it's explained.

willowfox

If you don't recognize the different artistic materials and mediums, put your cursor over each image and it's explained.

I lost interest when I clicked linkyloo the first time.

Persia

Maybe it's a Canadian thing.