Llewellyn tarot

leahnichols58

I recently started using this deck and I LOVE it. What are your thoughts on it?

AJ

It is one of my top 10 RWS decks,
love the colors
love the story
love the variations on the traditional minors
Love the artist's work on her decks
and I'm Welsh by friendship.

Seraphina

I have that deck and book, I love the images and the myths/legends about it, I haven't used the deck for a while though as I'm concentrating on my Wicca moon tarot.. But I do love the deck and resonate with it very well, I have had good readings with it in the past

Aliceiw

This is by far my favorite deck. The colors, the pictures, and the size. Since I bought it, I've not wanted to use my other decks. There's no easy way to explain it. I suppose this happens with others, that you just hit it off with a certain deck for some reason. The Chariot is simply breathtaking, as are several others, but this particular card is unmatched in any other deck for me.

Rhoswen

I like it much better now that I've had it trimmed. It's the only deck whose borders ever bothered me.

Nica

This one wafts in and out of the shopping cart for me, but I have ye to take the plunge. Glad to hear it is working for you.

Freddie

This is an awesome deck that I am still in love with. I never tire of looking at it. I will post something very cool about the Llewellyn deck and one of our cats in the Talking Tarot section. My wife has commented on how good she thinks the art is on this one. Anybody else here love the backs too? Anna-Marie Ferguson really knows how to paint in watercolours and I can just get lost in her work.

Freddie

Morwenna

I have this deck and like it very much. But I haven't actually read with it, though I can tell by looking at the images that it would read very well. (I just haven't done much card-reading lately.) I love the artwork.

Freddie

I have found some other stuff by Anna-Marie Ferguson on Amazonuk. I ordered her other works as I bought them all for under 10.00. I really enjoy her art and I quite like the Llewellyn companion book, so I can only assume her Arthurian materials are good. She really fits the spot for me on my Celtic Druid path. I must say though that I dislike labels. This deck really illuminates the Godess aspect of spirituality that I have been working with lately. The deck also captures the males as masculine, as opposed to being comic book superheros. I can relate to this deck.

Anybody else here notice that the people within this deck span a wide age group?

Freddie

Attachments

• hierophantll.jpg
    hierophantll.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 194