I ordered the Pam!

Asbestos Mango

Been hankering after it for a while, and I just broke down and ordered it. Got a sweet deal on ebay.

My Original RW seems to be doing full-time duty as the one I draw my "Card of the Day" for my Tarot Facebook page from, and I feel that I'm deprived of the use of it as a reading deck because I take the card I draw each day out and separate it from the deck so I don't repeat them. So I took that as my excuse to buy the Pamela Coleman Commemorative Edition.

Then, of course, I just went ahead and bought a miniature RWS to draw my Card of the Day from. Greedy, greedy me.

Cheiromancer

I have a commemorative deck, too! It's a nice deck. I'm sure you'll like it. :)

greatdane

This is my go to deck!

The Pamela Commemorative is my go to for my own readings. I LOVE IT!

Alta

I like this version a lot. I like the colouring and the feel of the cards.

Le Fanu

Did you order the deck only or the set?

I go through phases with this deck...

Asbestos Mango

I ordered the set, although I would have saved myself a bunch of money if I'd ordered the deck only. I wanted the books, even though I have the Pictorial Key that came with my Original RW.

Le Fanu

I'm just curious to hear from anyone who buys the deck only to see if it is exactly the same!

You'll like the little biography of Pixie - it's a wonderful read!

delizt

yes, me too! I'd love to hear about those who have purchased the new stand alone deck.

Bhavana

oh!! The sell the deck alone now?? I know people were asking for it...nice to know! It's a beautiful deck.