Does anyone know what deck this is from?

Druzy

Hi everyone!
I came across this Hermit card on a random blog but cannot seem to find the deck its from. Others have asked the writer but have received no response from them. Anyone have a guess/idea?

http://seewithin.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/hermit1.jpg

(sorry, wanted to post the image but it seems to not be an option for me)

Padma

For starters, it has to be a Lo Scarabeo deck, due to the multiple languages cited on the card.

Maybe try here, click on Cards icon in the top right of your page, enter Lo Scarabeo, and see where that takes you...(and of course, you could wait till someone here tells you what it is.)

Gregory!!! Le Fanu!!! Your expertise is required! (lol...)

zannamarie

It doesn't appear to be from any deck. From this link it appears it was an individual card work of art.

Padma

I stand most corrected ;)

Melia

Beautiful rendition of the hermit card.

gregory

For the record - LoS doesn't usually have cards that SHAPE !

I'd like the deck, too, though.

Samedi

I absolutely love that hermit. Great for meditation. Are that moths being drawn in by his lamp?

karen0205

For the record - LoS doesn't usually have cards that SHAPE !

I'd like the deck, too, though.
It looks like they had a card from LS and designed their own using the basic layout
with the multiple languages.

Druzy

It doesn't appear to be from any deck. From this link it appears it was an individual card work of art.

I think you're right. I went to the link and saw that others were asking the artist to make a deck.
Thank you so much!

Druzy

For starters, it has to be a Lo Scarabeo deck, due to the multiple languages cited on the card.

Maybe try here, click on Cards icon in the top right of your page, enter Lo Scarabeo, and see where that takes you...(and of course, you could wait till someone here tells you what it is.)

Gregory!!! Le Fanu!!! Your expertise is required! (lol...)

Thanks so much for responding!! Seems like the mystery is solved & no such deck exists at least not yet!! :)