Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Freakin' Fortune Teller - Thread 2

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

anie 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
@Katie, I'm glad it helped, hope the situation will get better soon!

---

Hmm, story of my life, really... :-| But it perfectly describes my situation right now.

---

Anie,

RWS

Knight of Swords - IX of Wands - Queen of Swords RX

Are you by any chance using your mouth (and violence) to ward off anything that might threaten you? As I see it here, you're like a samurai with the sword always by his side because there might be ninjas. The thing is, it is good to assert your opinion and stand your ground, if you are actually feeling so inside. If you're doing this out of fear, it might end up in cruelty and words and/or actions that cause pain and suffering, even though you may not want them to hurt anyone. You can use this protective urge of yours to ward off your own insecurities and keep them from becoming Ice Queens. If you let the QoS RX whisper to the Knight, he's gonna listen!
yep this happened. I jokingly/not jokingly made some cracks about his past 'ladies' and he was hurt by it.. its smoothed over now
------------------------------

FOR YOU: SONIA DORIS

Knight of pentacles/death /ace of wands

Messages that might cause a great change is your life are only going to be for the best! look forward to a high energy fresh start.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #101
Citizen

Sonia Doris 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by anie View Post
FOR YOU: SONIA DORIS

Knight of pentacles/death /ace of wands

Messages that might cause a great change is your life are only going to be for the best! look forward to a high energy fresh start.
Oh, I keep hearing about it, nothing has materialized yet, so I'll take this as an encouragement for faith! :-D

---

Anie,

RWS

VII of Pents - VIII of Cups - Queen of Swords

You have to be honest with yourself: is the work you're doing benefiting you emotionally? Cause the goal of having resources sometime later from the hard work and meager resources right now are not helping your heart, and I feel they're not helping your expansion either. Moving on to greener pastures would work wonders for you and your emotional wellbeing. Yet the decision itself doesn't have to be emotional, just a clean-cut surgical removal of yourself away from that pile of unhappy returns. The VIIIoC guy and the Qos are heading the opposite direction of the VIIoS, you should too in this instance! :-D
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #102
Citizen

EricthoDeSalamander 
Citizen

Quote:
Oh, I keep hearing about it, nothing has materialized yet, so I'll take this as an encouragement for faith! :-D

---

Anie,

RWS

VII of Pents - VIII of Cups - Queen of Swords

You have to be honest with yourself: is the work you're doing benefiting you emotionally? Cause the goal of having resources sometime later from the hard work and meager resources right now are not helping your heart, and I feel they're not helping your expansion either. Moving on to greener pastures would work wonders for you and your emotional wellbeing. Yet the decision itself doesn't have to be emotional, just a clean-cut surgical removal of yourself away from that pile of unhappy returns. The VIIIoC guy and the Qos are heading the opposite direction of the VIIoS, you should too in this instance! :-D
In a way, yes. My work is soul sucking and I don't see much of a return, but I don't think it's time for me to move on just yet.

The Hanged Man, Five of Wands, Queen of Wands

That's a sense that you were forced to sit back, and take a mere perspective of s particular situation. There's a feeling you were forced to be patient, and not to rush things. As always, that's will always be a few minor obstacles, but you'll get through them with ease - nothing major.
You'll come out of this situation better than you were before. Not only physically, but mentally as well.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #103
Star clad

Padma 
Star clad

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricthoDeSalamander View Post
In a way, yes. My work is soul sucking and I don't see much of a return, but I don't think it's time for me to move on just yet.

The Hanged Man, Five of Wands, Queen of Wands

That's a sense that you were forced to sit back, and take a mere perspective of s particular situation. There's a feeling you were forced to be patient, and not to rush things. As always, that's will always be a few minor obstacles, but you'll get through them with ease - nothing major.
You'll come out of this situation better than you were before. Not only physically, but mentally as well.

CARDS FOR ERICTHODESALAMANDER

The Lovers - The Empress - Knight of Swords

A choice is upon you - one that involves a loving and maternal being. It seems she is very there for you, but you may not be feeling the same way - Knight of Swords looks like he wants to cut all ties, and fly away on his eagle....perhaps you are feeling oppressed by the mothering nature of this person, and feel a need for freedom. It might just be a temporary frustration - Knight of Pentacles is the bottom card on the deck, telling me you are in it for the long term, and truly are committed - and the Knight of Swords is a passing whim or need for space. Hang in there, it will all work itself out!
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #104
Citizen

anie 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus Padma View Post
CARDS FOR ERICTHODESALAMANDER

The Lovers - The Empress - Knight of Swords

A choice is upon you - one that involves a loving and maternal being. It seems she is very there for you, but you may not be feeling the same way - Knight of Swords looks like he wants to cut all ties, and fly away on his eagle....perhaps you are feeling oppressed by the mothering nature of this person, and feel a need for freedom. It might just be a temporary frustration - Knight of Pentacles is the bottom card on the deck, telling me you are in it for the long term, and truly are committed - and the Knight of Swords is a passing whim or need for space. Hang in there, it will all work itself out!
FOR: LOTUS PADMA

Chariot/queen of wands/2 of swords

ON your journey, a person will persue you and you will resist, but you will eventually give into their persuavive powers which may lead to a legal battle or conflict that requires some third party intervention.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #105
Citizen

Sonia Doris 
Citizen

Anie,

RWS

VII of Swords RX - Page of Swords - Ace of Swords RX (oooh dear!!!)

It's certainly quite an active time in your life right now! I think in your case it's actually an issue of timing, rather than action. You need to take a step back, assess the situation, play a little bit of a spy role, see where things are going, and give yourself enough time to plan your actions carefully. Improvisation and Fooling () around in this situation are out of the question! If you take the latter, it can only spill disaster, and very painfully so!
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #106
Citizen

katieb 
Citizen

Quote:
Anie,

RWS

It's certainly quite an active time in your life right now! I think in your case it's actually an issue of timing, rather than action. You need to take a step back, assess the situation, play a little bit of a spy role, see where things are going, and give yourself enough time to plan your actions carefully. Improvisation and Fooling () around in this situation are out of the question! If you take the latter, it can only spill disaster, and very painfully so!
Sonia Doris

6 of swords/3 of wands/3 of pentacles

Hi! It feels like the pace in your life has started to slow down or you're pacing yourself for something that you've been waiting for. Continue on this path as it will bring you what you truly want through sheer perseverance and hard work. You're almost there. Slow and steady wins the race comes to mind
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #107
Citizen

Sonia Doris 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by katieb View Post
Sonia Doris

6 of swords/3 of wands/3 of pentacles

Hi! It feels like the pace in your life has started to slow down or you're pacing yourself for something that you've been waiting for. Continue on this path as it will bring you what you truly want through sheer perseverance and hard work. You're almost there. Slow and steady wins the race comes to mind
Hi Katie! Thanks for this, I do feel this is coming. I've had for the past couple of weeks an inherent need to be alone and stop and meditate and such, and time seemed to be going like woooosh. Now I wanna reintegrate into society and go about manifesting my goals. :-D I'm pretty confident and relaxed at this point.

---

Katie,

RWS

II of Pents RX - VI of Swords RX - Judgement

Things haven't been looking up for you, you've probably felt that you need to pretend to be happy, while you were not really happy. You probably found it hard to juggle all your affairs and emotions. But the thing is, if you stay in this state, nothing will change, cause it depends on your own action. And that action I think should be just taking a break from it all. Take a trip (over/on water?), don't think about anything stressful, just enjoy nature or wherever you are, be calm and relaxed. And you'll come back with a much lighter heart. And on the basis of that lighter heart you'll be hit by the A-HA moment you've been waiting for, you'll know where to go next and you'll wake up to plenty of possibilities! :-D
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #108
Citizen

anie 
Citizen

Quote:
Anie,

RWS

Yep.. timing sucks..I'm so busy trying to get things organized at hom and work, I am injured and have a flight this week for a vacation, and now I think I have to cancel i'm looking into options but if I choose to fly I may just aggrivate my issue and set myself back...
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #109
Citizen

katieb 
Citizen

SD what cards did you pull?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #110

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.