Himself (Reversed)

bershka

Hiya,

I had Himself (Reversed) twice as Card of the Day, but I don't understand its message.

I read the meaning in the book but I still don't understand the explanations.

To those of you who had Himself (Reversed), what did it mean for you?

Thanks for your help!

moderndayruth

Hi bershka :)
In my experience, the meanings of Himself don't change when reversed, whenever he comes out i have wonderful experiences...
Maybe it could mean some postponment, like not getting immediate results for some hard work or big effort that you put into something?
It could be maybe that in these two days you, metaphorically speaking, planted some good seeds, but, as Himself is revesed, it might take some time for this seeds to grow? It's just a guess though ;)
You know, Faeries are very personal, maybe the best way is to journal, to keep tracks of what's happening so you can make the connection :)

bershka

moderndayruth said:
Hi bershka :)
In my experience, the meanings of Himself don't change when reversed, whenever he comes out i have wonderful experiences...
Maybe it could mean some postponment, like not getting immediate results for some hard work or big effort that you put into something?
It could be maybe that in these two days you, metaphorically speaking, planted some good seeds, but, as Himself is revesed, it might take some time for this seeds to grow? It's just a guess though ;)
You know, Faeries are very personal, maybe the best way is to journal, to keep tracks of what's happening so you can make the connection :)

Ooohhhhhh, I got it!!!!! I started some spiritual work with a healer on the day Himself R showed up and today, the healer contacted me and Himself R showed up again.

I hope that's what it means. Thanks so much for sharing your experience!!!

Thank you for the idea about journaling in my diary... I have been journaling on this forum :D