March Faeries Seekers Circle

Alta

The reading was long, it took me three sessions, one for each set. I was pleased that the reading hung together well, though of course it is up to autumnsdaughter whether it works for her or not.

goldnchyl

tabi said:
I did my reading for goldenchyl and was surprised out how well the spread spoke to me. The Fey are good at slapping you upside the head while giving sage advice to the other person.

However in my spread I re-shuffled and didn't have a single card come up again. So I believe that it is one of those areas that we need to take a serious look at if it comes up repeatedly.

Now let's just hope the reading makes sense to goldenchyl.
I've posted feedback for you, tabi. http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=94475&page=2&pp=10 .

I just wanted to comment that the reading you did for me made so much sense. The overall feel of it was so connected for me, a thoroughly consistent thread running through it. You describe parts of me as if you knew me well. And apparently its because you do. You know parts of me because you have similar experience. You are also learning and growing you. Thanks for a great reading, tabi!

pippi

I just posted my reading for Tabi. It was really neat to see how well the cards seemed to be woven with a common theme, and how they all tied in together. I'm hoping it makes some sense to Tabi! It was my first reading with the faeries for someone other than myself, and using nine cards was a tall order! I actually drew the cards the other night, then set them aside until I had more time to read them today. I was only familiar with three of the nine cards that came up :bugeyed:, and didn't consult the book, so I'm hoping I wasn't too far off base!

Thanks for letting this faerie newbie join in the fun this month! :)