Crystals for good sleep/dreams

Cerulean

Here's a few links

Lots of articles...

http://rainbowcrystal.com/crystal/crystala.html

But somehow I thought of an interesting, different take:
http://rainbowcrystal.com/crystal/darkbluecrystals.html

Sometimes the deep ones are soothing and lovely. But it seems in the above article, they might be a bit intense for you?

In general, I think of soothing 'releasing' and 'letting go' colors--for me, milky pearlescent colors, soft and silvery greens and light blues work...but I wonder what colors work best for you?

For instance, I work and relax well with selenite, blue and regular moonstone and shells/pearls...and the deep colors like garnets also resonate well with me...if I want softer takes, moonstone and jade and lace agate give a softer feeling...I noticed there weren't any blues suggested for you..so wondered if these might be interesting to you.

Best wishes and soothing dreams...

Cerulean

HearthCricket

I've ended up putting near me:

Green Onyx
Rose Quartz
Pink Agate
Blue Lace Agate
Angelite
Moonstone
Rhodochrosite

Plus a cute bubble with glittery angel wings in it and some bottles of fairy dust! It is working!! A trip to the store may render a few more goodies, too!

Cerulean

...sounds lovely...creative...soothing...

...and hope to hear any magical dreams, should you enjoy such things, as well...

Best wishes for the soothing sleeps...

Cerulean

blackstormhawk

I like keeping a chunk of Smoky Quartz nearby. Acts as a kind of psychic vaccuum for the stuff you're trying to release.

Essjay

Rose Quartz

I didn't go out looking for a stone to aid sleep but found one. I popped out to a crystal shop I'd never been to yesterday looking for a large piece of rough rose quartz but came across a rose quartz palm stone instead. It's a lovely large piece and I was drawn to it so paid and took it home and put it beside my bed. I slipped it under my pillow and settled down to read a little but got drowsy very quickly (and it's a good book!).

My other half came upstairs only ten minutes later and said I was fast asleep. I didn't wake up until this morning and I rarely sleep all the way through. I did have a busy day yesterday but no more than usual but I had the best sleep ever! I also only rinsed the stone and didn't have a chance to charge it. This was the first time I've bought a stone in a shop, I usually buy online so possibly I bought a stone that chose me.