A Look at the Day Ahead

Beancrew49

Hello all. For a long time I was doing 3 card readings each night to get a glimpse at the day ahead, but I recently had a craving to know more about the coming day so I created a daily spread that takes a more in-depth look. This is a 5 card spread and it looks like this:

1. How I will feel
2. Issues I will encounter
3. What will help me
4. What will hurt me
5. What I will gain

I made a video that includes a sample reading of this spread using the Druidcraft Tarot here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6a9YBFAfa8

Feel free to try out this spread and see if it offers you insight into the upcoming day. Thanks!

rylla

I LOVE this spread. The positions come together and gives a clear message in the end. Thank you! I am going to use it on a daily basis - it's a good learning tool as well. I might even start a journal.
The Youtube video is a big bonus in seeing the concept of the spread.

RiverRunsDeep

I rarely do predictive readings, but I think I might give this one a try. :) Enjoyed the YouTube video.

Beancrew49

Thanks for the positive support, and I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the Youtube video! Since I've been doing this daily spread my predictions on the day ahead have been eerily accurate and very helpful in allowing me to make adjustments before they happen. I have a playlist on my channel with other spreads, so you might check those out too.

daniL

Thanks so much! Love this spread. Gives so much more insight than the 'Card a Day.' I'm going to start journalling these too to see what pans out.

Aries2014

interesting I will have to try this thanks