Moon reversed

AstroJade

Every time I got moon reversed when reading for myself, it meant that I was not seeing things as they are but as I would like them to be. It meant that I was projecting my illusion and dreams onto others, hoping they would act as I expected them to act because in my dreams, that is what they would do.

Having said that, I can see other possible meanings too, like everyone else said.

Thirteen

Every time I got moon reversed when reading for myself, it meant that I was not seeing things as they are but as I would like them to be.
That's a really great interpretation for the Moon rx. Usually, the Moon "upright" says that the intense feelings and "visions" have some validity. The Moon rx would indicate the trickery, illusion, not-real side.

I'm not sure what it says for Moon rx in the position of "people who can support," however...perhaps it's saying to stick with those who do see things as they are. Those who can tell you when you're tricking yourself, trying to make things be as you wish and so justify your feelings.

AstroJade

That's a really great interpretation for the Moon rx. Usually, the Moon "upright" says that the intense feelings and "visions" have some validity. The Moon rx would indicate the trickery, illusion, not-real side.

I'm not sure what it says for Moon rx in the position of "people who can support," however...perhaps it's saying to stick with those who do see things as they are. Those who can tell you when you're tricking yourself, trying to make things be as you wish and so justify your feelings.

I was thinking exactly this! Here is a little story of moon reversed:

Once upon a time I had a client who came to me wondering why the love of his life (a pretty girl from another country) had suddenly left him after two years of great marriage, they were even trying for a baby when she suddenly said she was not happy and wanted to leave. He got Moon reversed - twice. Turned out she married him for the visa and once she got it, she suddenly "wasn't happy anymore". Talking to him, it was clear that the red flags were there all along (he had even found out that she had been taking contraception pills while telling him how much she wanted a family with him). And even then, he was insisting to me that "it was not possible, such a lovely girl from a good conservative family bla bla bla". Moon reversed was, for me, pretty obvious.

So, in this position, I would think OP should examine whether OP is looking for advice in the right places or being tricked by someone who cannot see the whole picture. Good luck! ;-)

Jega

So, in this position, I would think OP should examine whether OP is looking for advice in the right places or being tricked by someone who cannot see the whole picture. Good luck! ;-)

Thank you AstroJade. I'll take that into consideration.