Druidcraft Study Group still running?

wellspring

Can I just ask if the Druidcraft Study Group is still running? Does the group moderator start off a new card each week? I don't feel I could start off a new card etc, as have only been working with the Druidcraft for a month, and find it better to add to cards that are already listed, when they come up as my daily card, and if feel can contribute something. But it's really good to refer to the list of cards, and add when possible, so was just wondering if it's continuing, what with being in love with the Druidcraft and really keen to study more!

Thanks, Cat

TygrEyes

Yes, it's still running - just not on "schedule". My new job has sapped me quite a bit - overburdened & under staffed. I'll go post the King of Cups scan, but won't get to writing anything until tomorrow. Other people are always welcome to start a thread for the next card if they like & I'll post the scan. After we're done with the Kings I was thinking of posting all the aces, all the 2s, etc., instead of one at a time. What do you guys think?

wellspring

Hi TygrEyes

Please don't worry on my account. If you're busy and tired, and especially with a new job, no need at all to post new cards. I just thought the Study had ended, and wasn't sure. Now I know it hasn't, that's absolutely fine. Sounds a great idea about then moving onto the Aces etc, but please don't worry about adding cards and threads. Sounds like you've got plenty to do already! Or if someone else wants to start one, and give you a rest!

Thanks, Cat

Vadella

I'm waiting for my druidcraft to arrive. Hopefully, I can hop in and join. :)

Vad

coyoteblack

is the study group completed? I am trying to study them on my own but it is kindof hard especially with the new names to some of the older cards. even the lovers although the same card seem to take on a different meaning

AJ

I have the tread bookmarked

as I have the cards, but am so new to reading I'm getting my feet wet with the oracle first :)
There is an amazing amount of information in the thread, I really appreciate the time everyone took to post there.

GoddessArtemis

I'd like us to get this group going again--it's a shame to leave SO much of this deck unexplored...

GA

KaiMoonshadow

GoddessArtemis said:
I'd like us to get this group going again--it's a shame to leave SO much of this deck unexplored...

GA

I completely agree! :) I would love to explore this deck more as it's the one I'm most comfortable with working with... I would love to see more discussions on this deck and will post when I can :)

coyoteblack

it seems really hard to find a good thread on this that is also active i even went to the obod message board and thees is not very active either

i would love to talk on this more

Sulis

coyoteblack said:
it seems really hard to find a good thread on this that is also active i even went to the obod message board and thees is not very active either

i would love to talk on this more

Just start a thread then :)