666. Crowley is God!

Lillie

This is my 666th post.
I just thought I would make the most of it.
And what better than a short homage to the great beast himself.

Aleister Crowley,
You looked like a toad
And very many people
think you're a fraud
But I like you.

Crowley is God!

666 to all you lovely people out there :D :D :D

PlatinumDove

And this is my 666th post as well, what a place to put it!

Though I don't believe Crowley was God...I'd love to start learning more about the man (and not the myth). Of course I'd love to start learning more about alot of things.....so little time, so many things to learn about!

prudence

~congrats on your 666th you two!!!!!!!!

Lillie, you are funny!!

I was so hoping someone would make this thread!

oh, and by the way, you can't hear it, but I am presently doing a very dignified "golf clap" for you both. (golf clap=soft, gentle clapping, in most dignified manner)

Lillie

Woo Hoo!
Two of us!

:D :D :D

rainwolf

Haha~thats great

There was a thread that brought up the significance of 666, and how it has been a misunderstanding: the real devil number is 616.

Here

Lillie

Don't spoil it with facts!

666. the number of the beast

667 the neighbour of the beast!

rainwolf

Lillie said:
Don't spoil it with facts!

666. the number of the beast

667 the neighbour of the beast!

Haha didnt mean to rain on your parade :)

PlatinumDove

Rainwolf, thanks for that link, I emailed the news blog link to my uncle and mom who are all into that sort of thing.

Aeon418

That's pretty old news actually. Like 1970's I think. Quite a few old manuscripts have different numbers for the Beast. The majority carry the number 666. And, more importantly in my opinion, 666 is the number that's embeded in the Western psyche. ;)

prudence

I am tickled pink that Lillie started this....

~it is the one AC chose so, it seems just right to me!! I was wondering about the 1,000th mark, and why it is distinguished and why *not* a number like 666....I think it would be a fun new "tradition" for us to celebrate this benchmark number...well, with folks who want to participate...can't be dragging newbies in here, kicking and screaming.