Yummy !!

Fallen Angel

Hey Guys,

I just got my Druidcraft Cards yesterday...wow...they are LOVELY !! I love them, the images are just stunning and I cant wait to use them.

Can anyone suggest some good spreads to get started?

Thanks,

F Angel.x.

Fallen Angel

Sorry !!

Oooops, Im so sorry !!

Move me, move me !! I clicked a link from the Druidcraft info page and ended up in here, I realise my question would be better put into the general spread forum, maybe? Anyway...Im very happy to have found the study group and have added myself as a subscriber :)

Causing havoc as usual..te hee ;)

FA.x.

Hemera

Welcome! :D
I have found an excellent "New Deck Spread" from the AT Spreads thread. I really recommend it.
There are 3 cards: 1) for what the deck expects from me, 2) for what the deck will give me and 3) our road together.
(I do not remember it exactly, but that´s the general idea)

chrisam-crystals

enjoy yourself with the druidcraft....it is one of my all time faves.

jue xx

a_shikhs

Hi Fallen Angel,
congrats on your new deck. I love my druidcraft tarot, especially after trimming it.. ;) Its great and gives awesome readings.. Do try the new deck spread as hemara mentioned. Enjoy your new deck.. :)

Fallen Angel

hemera said:
Welcome! :D
I have found an excellent "New Deck Spread" from the AT Spreads thread. I really recommend it.
There are 3 cards: 1) for what the deck expects from me, 2) for what the deck will give me and 3) our road together.
(I do not remember it exactly, but that´s the general idea)

Thanks Hemera for the spread,

And thanks to everyone for the kind words ;) Look forward to mingling with you all soon :)

FA.x.

geministar

Congrats on gettin your new deck FA, I also love my Druidcraft. I love that the images are large and beautiful.

I do a one card daily draw with this deck because I love it so much, I just have to use it all the time!