Inspired by the druidcraft and deepening the studies!

Mi-Shell

Ok, i admit it!
When I saw the Druidcraft fo $ Can 14.00 I got it specifically to participate in one of the study groups here on AT.
And then the deck got me!!! Now it is a love affair!
And it has inspired me to deepen my studies of the history of the Celts and all things Celtic (above and beyond what I knew about Celtic art from creating Celtic jeweler..)
A great read along the way was "The REAL MIDDLE EARTH" Magic and Mystery in the Dark Ages by Brian Bates
...And then I "fell over" - and into- the Celtic Wisdom Tarot based on all the lore and legends. A book to deepen the meanings of the cards of both decks and bring them alive for me is HEROES of THE DAWN Celtic MYTH from the Myth and Mankind series of Time Life. But I think there would be many other books about Celtic myths that would fit the bill---
Any recommendations???
=What are the Druidcraft lovers reading that deepens the wisdom?
Mi-Shell

AJ

Save your pennies and go to Wales...
Beautiful country, lovely folks there, and you can walk the walk so to speak, bring it all to life.

Flavio

Mi-Shell said:
Any recommendations???
=What are the Druidcraft lovers reading that deepens the wisdom?
Mi-Shell
I think "Lady of Avalon" and "Mists of Avalon" both from Marion Zimmer Bradley make a nice reading to go along with the Druidcraft, I think Avalon Island would look like the scenarios portrayed in the deck.

Bat Chicken

I HAVE the book you want, Mi-Shell.... You'll just have to come and get it! :D

Mi-Shell

Well- it has been a while and I enjoyed my Druidcraft cards in daily draws and also stuck mynose into
"The Celtic Druids Year" seasonal cycles of the ancient celts from John King and now I am opening the pages of
"Celtic Sacred Landscapes" by Nigel Pennick

And yes, there is also the "Celtic Spirit" -dayly Meditations for the turning year by Caitlin Matthews!

-I wonder what the Celtic Oracle also by Caitlin Matthews will be like...I just ordered it....

What are other "Druidcrafters" reading, that fits the bill????
Mi-Shell