Is just me or - DruidCraft Tarot

archer1

I have only been using this deck for about three weeks. I actually was so taken with it that I sleep with it under my pillow at night and take it to work with me, although there is no chance for me to us it.

I use a 10 card spread from the Golden Dawm Magical Tarot and so far the readings that I have done have all been of things that have come to past. Is it just me or am I not seeing the big picture?

But all in all this deck is by far has got a hold on me that no other has. I have many decks Golden Dawn to Thoth and Rider-Waite but this on is it...

Thanks all

Albert

Red Emma

Just me ...

Congratulations, Archer. I hope that someday I find a deck which speaks so eloquently to me. Let us know how you get along with it.

chrisam-crystals

yes i was like that when i first received the druidcraft. :)

it felt like a revelation.......then i got the sacred circle! lol

jue xx

Bat Chicken

chrisam-crystals said:
yes i was like that when i first received the druidcraft. :)

it felt like a revelation.......then i got the sacred circle! lol

jue xx

Me too! The Druidcraft changed how I looked at Tarot.....
I got the Sacred Circle too and I really like it and the book.... but I just don't meld with the images the way I do the DC.

Jewel

Archer1, what deck are you referring to? The Golden Dawn Magical Tarot? or another deck?

The DruidCraft is a fabulous deck. I love how expressive the court cards are. They are one of the easiest set of court cards to read.

Sulis

Jewel said:
Archer1, what deck are you referring to? The Golden Dawn Magical Tarot? or another deck?

The DruidCraft is a fabulous deck. I love how expressive the court cards are. They are one of the easiest set of court cards to read.

Hi Jewel,

Archer1 is talking about The DruidCraft Tarot.

This thread was moved from the Individual Deck Studies forum.

The title has now been edited to include the name of the deck.

Sorry for any confusion.

KaiMoonshadow

Bat Chicken said:
Me too! The Druidcraft changed how I looked at Tarot.....
I got the Sacred Circle too and I really like it and the book.... but I just don't meld with the images the way I do the DC.

Absolutely! The Druidcraft is my main reading deck and I use the Sacred Circle for meditation. The Druidcraft really made a huge difference to reading for me - almost all other decks had proved difficult to read but I could read the Druidcraft without looking at the book. It's just beautiful :)

archer1

There are two Golden Dawn decks one that was done by Israel Regardi and the Golden Dawn magical Tarot...

Rosie_OBlivion

The DruidCraft is my new favorite deck, even more after it's border-ectomy!! I love the art and the period in which the deck is set (without looking like the the characters portrayed are at a Renaissance Faire). I like the fact that all of the cards, Majors, Minors and Court, show the same amount of attention and detail. And it has Princesses, I like the boy-girl-boy-girl gender balance.
I'm still seeking "the Perfect Tarot" for me. I've come close before but there can be ONE card I dislike in a deck that spoils it for me. This is how I've wound up with a collection of app. 200 Tarot packs, especially in the olden times *before the internet* where you had to base your purchase on the one or two cards shown on the box. I've just about given up the quest but the DruidCraft comes as close as it gets!

Bronwyn1

I have to agree with you all. I ordered in on Saturday and it just came yesterday! Wow. It really does speak out loud. (I'm just having a bit of trouble handling such a large deck)