DruidCraft The Star

coyoteblack

Hello All

This card seems to be a lot like the RWS star except for the stone circle behind her. Are these stone the same place the Magician is standing at ?

Also the water she is drawing from is it the same water the couple crashed into after the tower card? It would sort of add depth to the star meaning.

The book suggests she could be the Lady from the Empress card only not pregnant what do you think?

Whitestar

I got this card in a reading I did yesterday.

Yes, I do think she is The Lady.

tarot4fun

coyoteblack said:
The book suggests she could be the Lady from the Empress card only not pregnant what do you think?
Funny you ask, I read this for the first time today ~
Yes, I think so too.
This is a wonderful way to portray The Star ~ the breasty one! We are nourished with the waters of life, and inspired on all levels.

Suz :heart:

coyoteblack

Opinion how number and suit work through this card?

Element / Number

Water: Is about emotions , ebb and flow also it is about intuition and the subconscious.
Eight” it relates to strength in fact it is the natural conclusion of controlling your base emotion and more important that spiritual energy. in this case instead of controlling it you except thew fact that is is there for you and will help you

mediation: she basically smiled at me and poured water on my head . She was waiting on the 2 people from the tower to wash up so she can help them.

bringing it all together: there is a deep feeling of spirituality to this card. the higher power is watching and will handle it from here. It is a time to relax and enjoy smooth sailing. also a good time to listen to the inner voice/