Spirits of the circle spread

Dancing Bear

I did the spirits of the circle spread today for the first time for myself, and it all looks pretty good, and spot on...
I was wondering what would. 'if anything' 3 Princes mean within this spread??
Individually i get it,, but collectively would they mean anything more?
Would I go by the meaning of having 3 Knights as any normal deck,Which my understanding means "Small gathering of Men" which makes no sense within this spread nor does it connect to me....Would Druidcraft Tarot have their own take on it all?
Has anyone explored this with the Druidcraft?..

1. Self - Prince of Wands
2. Spirit of ancestors - High Priestess
3. Spirit of the Tribe - Justice
4. Spirit of Time - Prince of Pentacles
5. Spirit of Place - Prince of Swords
6. Spirit of the Journey - King of Cups
7. Awen - 9 of Cups

DB xxx

Mods: Please move this if i am in the wrong spot, and I appologise..

Sulis

Moderator note

Hi Dancing Bear,

Since you've posted this in the DruidCraft Study group, I'm presuming that you don't actually want help interpreting this spread.
If you do then it will need to be moved to Your Readings and you will have to give your own take on the cards.

To answer your question about the three Princes, I would interpret them in the same way as 3 knights in any other deck as the DruidCraft princes correspond to knights in other decks.

Could I remind people that this is not a reading thread so we don't need interpretations of the whole throw but rather, comments about the significance of the 3 princes?

Thanks,

Sulis - Tarot Study Groups moderator

tarot4fun

Dancing Bear said:
...Has anyone explored this with the Druidcraft?..

Self - Prince of Wands
Spirit of Time - Prince of Pentacles
Spirit of Place - Prince of Swords
What I noticed was a sort of triangulation~

The DruidCraft book:
Princes sympolize movement, action and the dawning development of responsibility to others - a social conscience. They desire to be of service, to help others...
~ it seems to be confirming a focus on community service of some sort.
Also, without the Prince of Cups; this service is from pure intentions and a 'calling' if you will, rather than for any emotional reasons.

Just a thought~ :)

Suz :heart:

Dancing Bear

Thanks you Sulis, No I dont need interpretation ;) Just comments on the observation of having three princes within the spread..

Thankyou tarot4fun
That makes oodles of sense...

I must have missed that bit in the book,.. I think i need to go back and re-read..

Princes symbolize movement, action and the dawning development of responsibility to others - a social conscience. They desire to be of service, to help others...

Thankyou for your help... Is there a particular spot in the book that deals with the re-occurance of particular cards and numbers within one of their spreads?
In the meantime i will go and and sive through the book again..

DB xxx

Dancing Bear

AAH! Tarot4 fun I found the quote from the book... In plain sight LOL!!
You forgot to add

but these attempts may be naively idealistic inept or incomplete
LOL!!

But i do realise it would depend on the surrounding cards, as to what take you would go with, coz further down is says

they are all seated on a horse to signify that they stand for movement and action in the world

In which is part of the interpretation of normal Tarot..

Thankyou for your help it made loads of sense

coyoteblack

Sometimes the great spirit works through people . I think it shows you have people working for the spirits directly connected to you.